BšŸŠšŸŠM

It doesn't need to be a starter this year. Someone to help alleviate our center and can be productive. Lauren Ware was in the portal too and i thought would have fit that role. With TKs progression and unknown we just need options. Don't need a savior because our post last year was actually decent
Bianca Thomas

So which one was it? jubilation or disappointment ?
The board tells, we havenā€™t reached All-SEC player or stepped into Final Four reservations yet, but it seems we will have a few swinging that direction by the weekend.

The board tells, we havenā€™t reached All-SEC player or stepped into Final Four reservations yet, but it seems we will have a few swinging that direction by the weekend.

Soooo jubilation or disappointment? Those were your words so i'm wondering which it is for you?

i'm genuinely curious. I've seen others take on it but what is yours using one of the two descriptives you used earlier ?

For the record i'm excited ... Are you?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Hubba, Hubba. All the correct responses. Thatā€™s a take!
Definitely all correct responses! Respects legacy. Acknowledges defense and rebounding will be major askes of her. Gives deference to the team queen, Rickea. Canceled planned visits to schools closer to home after feeling the perfect fit here. From the video, also has a great smile. I like her size, 5'10' with solid build. She was only in the portal a little over a week. All of this feels really, really right.

Definitely all correct responses! Respects legacy. Acknowledges defense and rebounding will be major askes of her. Gives deference to the team queen, Rickea. Canceled planned visits to schools closer to home after feeling the perfect fit here. From the video, also has a great smile. I like her size, 5'10' with solid build. She was only in the portal a little over a week. All of this feels really, really right.

still thirsty šŸ„¤ ?

Soooo jubilation or disappointment? Those were your words so i'm wondering which it is for you?

i'm genuinely curious. I've seen others take on it but what is yours using one of the two descriptives you used earlier ?
My guess is heā€™s battlinā€™ BVS. Give him a minuteā€¦

Reactions: volnationnj

VN Store

Back