B🍊🍊M

That’s actually one of my guesses. Spear is following the whole team now tho

I think they are both coming.

I’ve never seen the whole team follow someone who’s wasn’t joining us. If Spear is coming she’s the one we needed. She’s a Rickea level “get” out of the portal.

One of the best if not THE best player. And yes, better than HVL by a mile. Morrow super good as well but hasn’t proved anything playing in the Big East. The way she likes to score she’ll have a rude awakening if she comes to the SEC. She won’t be scoring around the basket like she did in the BE.

Usually about a couple hours after the boom that we get the name or names. I cast my vote for Jewell Spear the 149 free throw shooting two guard last season with 93 threes.

Would be quite a get since she's fm Texas and both Texas and Baylor are said to be interested in her. Let it Be, dear Lord, Let it Be!
I think she knows NIL wise she has the best opportunities as a LV over the Longhorns or Bears right now . Texas does not put much into NIL for their women's program imo and since Mulkey left due to $$$ you can only imagine how much effort Baylor put into it themselves.

VN Store

Back