'22 AZ WR Kyler Kasper (Oregon commit)

I get that all these guys like to be around Nico Iamaleava but I am beginning to doubt he has any real pull with any of them. Kasper to Oregon and I would bet Tate picks OSU. That’s probably why we are scrambling offering every wide receiver with a pulse right now. Don’t get me wrong, I love having Nico but it doesn’t seem to be helping in recruiting much.

Lol. This has nothing to do with Nico. He reclassified which we clearly were not willing to do. This is the first I have even seen it mentioned as a possibility.

What do we make of Tate’s “Lead the way for us” quote tweet of Kasper that he posted and then deleted yesterday? Is it possible he thought Kasper was a Vol, and he deleted it when he found out Kasper was committing to Oregon?
Ding ding ding..only reason kasper isn’t a vol is the reclassification

What do we make of Tate’s “Lead the way for us” quote tweet of Kasper that he posted and then deleted yesterday? Is it possible he thought Kasper was a Vol, and he deleted it when he found out Kasper was committing to Oregon?
what i was thinking

I can’t remember a recruit that most of VN felt was a sure thing to commit to the good guys. I will check my enthusiasm for any similar scenarios going forward. Everything seemed to be going our way with the Nico factor in helping bring top tier talent here. ☹️
Keep crying. You can't wait to post negative crap.

He just committed! You’re saying we are offering every WR with a pulse?? That’s stupid and false. You are also doubting nico because you think that tate will probably sign with osu.. keep your dumb sh— to yourself
You just showed how dumb you are. Go back and look at all the wr’s we have given an offer to lately! It was just posted yesterday or the day before we offered another one from Texas. Maybe you are the one spouting the dumb sh—.

You just showed how dumb you are. Go back and look at all the wr’s we have given an offer to lately! It was just posted yesterday or the day before we offered another one from Texas. Maybe you are the one spouting the dumb sh—.
you act like the staff doesn't stop evaluating talent to give offers to, guess who stops evaluating talent to give offers to in the sec. . . ie it's no one, who's a competent coach, also RC said this doesn't effect any wrs we are currently deep in the thick of

Let’s just say that determining one’s worth for potential NIL deals is always going to be something that gets in the way with kids. He told the staff he was in…he told everyone that was here he was in. It’s why he sounded like a commitment in the video. IMO you have to treat this stuff like the NFL…QBs OT and Edge pass rushers are gonna Have more marketing opportunities than linebackers guards and receivers. -AP

VN Store

Back