'22 AZ WR Kyler Kasper (Oregon commit)

I get that all these guys like to be around Nico Iamaleava but I am beginning to doubt he has any real pull with any of them. Kasper to Oregon and I would bet Tate picks OSU. That’s probably why we are scrambling offering every wide receiver with a pulse right now. Don’t get me wrong, I love having Nico but it doesn’t seem to be helping in recruiting much.
This. The Nico factor is still TBD.

Not saying it does. This was almost a slam dunk from the feelings here on VN the last few days. I wouldn’t get my hopes up for Tate. It will be better to handle as a fan if Tate doesn’t commit to us.
I'm thinking it's like others are saying. We had him and then he wanted to reclass and CJH staff said no, we need you for 23.
So he went to the Quacks

Nico still needs number one wr ...maybe Tate will be even more encouraged to commit n be that guy now....least that's one way to look at it

we will get WRs to come with Nico but when Nico steps on campus there will already be talent at WR. You also have the portal now and in the future. This Kasper miss is not a big deal. Heupel will not struggle getting WRs.

Last edited:
getting a 5* OT, 5* DE, 5* EDGE to be interested, working tony mitchell to visit, his pull isn't TBD its a strong ass pull
Have those things happened yet, meaning have they committed? Sorry but his pull is TBD and unknown until they commit.” Interested” is BS.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Quit trolling and go away
Yeah I know about as much as you do. Anyone on here can tell you I’m not a troll so seem really dumb. Can you or any other poster show me one recruit who has signed because we have Nico or even said he was one of the main reasons a recruit signed with us? No, you can’t! But I’ll still wait.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I get that all these guys like to be around Nico Iamaleava but I am beginning to doubt he has any real pull with any of them. Kasper to Oregon and I would bet Tate picks OSU. That’s probably why we are scrambling offering every wide receiver with a pulse right now. Don’t get me wrong, I love having Nico but it doesn’t seem to be helping in recruiting much.
Whatever dude he’s been committed for all of 3 weeks and it’s April

Yeah I know about as much as you do. Anyone on here can tell you I’m not a troll so seem really dumb. Can you or any other poster show me one recruit who has signed because we have Nico or even said he was one of the main reasons a recruit signed with us? No, you can’t! But I’ll still wait.
They don't commit for Nico. They show up for recruiting weekends because of him then UT has to close.

Whatever dude he’s been committed for all of 3 weeks and it’s April
We just had our biggest recruiting weekend and have had one commit from a defensive lineman. The feeling was we were in pretty darn good shape with Kasper and Tate. Now, not so much.

He just committed! You’re saying we are offering every WR with a pulse?? That’s stupid and false. You are also doubting nico because you think that tate will probably sign with osu.. keep your dumb sh— to yourself

VN Store

Back