'22 AZ WR Kyler Kasper (Oregon commit)

Do recruits get free merchandise when on visits? I understand shirts, but coats can be expensive and I don't see them buying one at every school they visit.

I'm guessing they get free coats. I mean at the Vandy game all the recruits were wearing the same UT coats. But it could be loaners for just the visit to not violate NCAA laws. Loaners, I repeat (cough).

Reactions: ALStateLineVol
I'm guessing they get free coats. I mean at the Vandy game all the recruits zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmwere wearing the same UT coats. But it could be loaners for just the visit to not violate NCAA laws. Loaners, I repeat (cough).

With all the COVID sensitivities can we really allow them to put those coats back in circulation? Can SPRYE negotiate deals to have prospects provide a service of displaying their products back in their hometowns? My oh my what are the potentials of NIL in this area?

Do recruits get free merchandise when on visits? I understand shirts, but coats can be expensive and I don't see them buying one at every school they visit.
I played tennis in high school and whenever I visited a college they gave me free stuff so imma assume football players get whatever they want haha

You should look up the store "Plugged In" on instagram.

It's a streetwear, vintage, and shoe shop that the kids LOVE. Shirts range from $40-$300 or more, and the shoes obviously go all the way to ridiculous prices, but anyways, they get that stuff for free.

Million dollar question on this lovely Sunday afternoon Hope everyone is doin good.Just curious if they would take Kasper over Tate?They would take both o course but if say Hyatt or someone else jumped in the boat and u got 2 spots but 1 of the 2 could be used elsewhere what you doing?I'm taking Kasper everytime Jmo all around better wr.

Million dollar question on this lovely Sunday afternoon Hope everyone is doin good.Just curious if they would take Kasper over Tate?They would take both o course but if say Hyatt or someone else jumped in the boat and u got 2 spots but 1 of the 2 could be used elsewhere what you doing?I'm taking Kasper everytime Jmo all around better wr.
If they both want in, we’ll make room. I’d take Tate though. Would probably have more pull with recruits, and they’re both really talented receivers.

Lol they are both takes

Feel like at this point we lead for both.

It's a big deal to land one. Both? A coup.

None? And a complete flop. What else can you do?

VN Store

Back