‘23 AZ TE Duce Robinson

i just dont think there is such thing as a pied piper unless it is a family thing. i have thought back and cannot remember the last time we got a top notch player simply because someone else was here, unless, as i said, it is a family thing

He has met with MLB teams…. I wonder if he has gotten assurances that they were going to take him and what he might be slotted.

What action actually ends his option to sign out of HS and starts that three year clock? NLI? Enrollment? Other?

What action actually ends his option to sign out of HS and starts that three year clock? NLI? Enrollment? Other?
I think it is attending the first day of classes…. Several players have signed with colleges but went the MLB route instead.

He has met with MLB teams…. I wonder if he has gotten assurances that they were going to take him and what he might be slotted.
IF I were him........I would try and play both in college.
Three years to see where the future lies. Some have played college football and played minor league baseball.

He has tons of options and is in-charge of it. Kinda a cool spot.

The folks in the know on 24/7 seem to think that it’s between MLB and UGA. With Southern Cal taking the Lyons kid, it seems like they are out. If Duce really is a high draftable prospect, especially for the Dodgers, he would be dumb to roll with football.
Except if you go for MLB and crap out, now you're a little older with no college degree. I like @peaygolf 's idea.

Reactions: Nooga
Except if you go for MLB and crap out, now you're a little older with no college degree. I like @peaygolf 's idea.
Quite a few players try baseball and don't make it. Then come back to college for football. We've had a few come back for football and a few leave football for baseball . Great athletes find a way to get paid.

Quite a few players try baseball and don't make it. Then come back to college for football. We've had a few come back for football and a few leave football for baseball . Great athletes find a way to get paid.

Yep. Get the signing money, chase the MLB dream, if it doesn't work out, pull a Chris Weinke or Quincy Carter and come back to play college football as a 24 year-old...with some money in your pocket.

Reactions: volsagain
This recruiting class is really good…if we somehow pulled this one off it would go from really good to great
I think it's already elite.
It's the most underrated class and they're ranked 9th overall by 247.

If we get this guy it could eventually be the best one we've ever had imo...

Reactions: HighRockvol

VN Store

Back