‘23 AZ TE Duce Robinson

Is there any actual word on Duce Robinson, and whether Nico was able to convince him to come Knoxville this weekend? It always seemed like a monster long shot to me.
Wasn't even mentioned in the War Room. Other than the Ole MIss transfer eveyrone is watching, sounds like the coaches are wrapping up the '23 recruiting cycle.

I think Jay Hardy’s recruitment at Auburn broke something in Garner. He’ll still recruit the 5 star but if he whiff’s any entitled stank? He cuts bait and goes for the next kid he can work with.
He’s the one who recruited Hardy to Auburn. He didn’t join this staff until Hardy was already there.

Apparently not. Seemed like you were saying when Auburn stole him from us, that it broke Garner.
Seemed like you went through a time warp. WHEN did AUBURN STEAL “him FROM US”? Did you mean UGA under Donnan? Towards the beginning of his career? Your whole mistake makes no sense. 😏

Seemed like you went through a time warp. WHEN did AUBURN STEAL “him FROM US”? Did you mean UGA under Donnan? Towards the beginning of his career? Your whole mistake makes no sense. 😏
Him. Hardy. Jay Hardy. He was silently committed to us and then sketched out. Wtf are you talking about

Him. Hardy. Jay Hardy. He was silently committed to us and then sketched out. Wtf are you talking about
Are you drunk? My original post, that you QUOTED plainly, stated my belief that GARNER’S recruitment OF HARDY while AT AUBURN “broke something in Garner.” We know that Garner didn’t value Hardy afterwards and didn’t pursue him AFTER GARNER moved on TO UT. Since he’s returned to Knoxville, he’s more selective about the highly rated DL he pursues…like Walter Nolen. Don’t know how any of that necessitated a Jimmy Hyams from you.

Are you drunk? My original post, that you QUOTED plainly, stated my belief that GARNER’S recruitment OF HARDY while AT AUBURN “broke something in Garner.” We know that Garner didn’t value Hardy afterwards and didn’t pursue him AFTER GARNER moved on TO UT. Since he’s returned to Knoxville, he’s more selective about the highly rated DL he pursues…like Walter Nolen. Don’t know how any of that necessitated a Jimmy Hyams from you.
You literally went into a tirade about time warps and Donnan coaching at Georgia. I think you’re the one who’s drunk.

Reactions: StanfordVol
You literally went into a tirade about time warps and Donnan coaching at Georgia. I think you’re the one who’s drunk.
The truly inebriated can’t recognize it in themselves. You’ve failed to make one cognizant point in your almost two day imbibing. Let us know when the room stops spinning.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
He is also correct in this particular instance 🤷🏻‍♂️
He is. Volnatic was actually agreeing with him and didn’t realize it when he said CRG got him to Auburn. Butchna was saying he thought that getting him there then dealing with him made him more cautious about 5* premadonnas and moving on to the next player he can work with.

He is. Volnatic was actually agreeing with him and didn’t realize it when he said CRG got him to Auburn. Butchna was saying he thought that getting him there then dealing with him made him more cautious about 5* premadonnas and moving on to the next player he can work with.
I said I misunderstood him initially, and he kept talking trash…wtf is this

So we had a shift/movement and taking a diff Duce?

We will find a playmaker. Or, we shall yet again create a 1,000 yarder. Better yet, let's Bru up a new batch and make a 1,500 yarder! ****, while we're at it, why not 2500 yarder?! Call him Duece and a Half!
Somebody stayed up a little late sipping on grandpappy's cough syrup.

OK, back on task please. Does anybody know where this guy is on his school selection process? Is Nico and/or staff still trying to jump in late and get in his short list or was that just a bowl game fling?

OK, back on task please. Does anybody know where this guy is on his school selection process? Is Nico and/or staff still trying to jump in late and get in his short list or was that just a bowl game fling?

7 crystal balls (5 since December) including a Fong bomb to UGA but supposedly he’s choosing between them, USC, Bama, Texas, and Oregon.

Vols have never been in it.

Reactions: Nooga

VN Store

Back