‘23 AZ TE Duce Robinson

If he is planning to be a 2-sport athlete (which almost never happens anymore), I would actually say it’s likely he chooses Georgia over us and not even because of football. Georgia will be able to offer him a much clearer path to playing time in baseball if Deuce wants it. Tony V is stacking talent in Knoxville, so he would have a few more hurdles to clear here than at that **** program in Georgia.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
If he's a 23 and is uncommitted this late, there must be a reason he hasn't pulled the trigger. Could be that he's open to listening to Nico and UT.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
That’s unbelievable to put the pressure on coaches for signing the majority of your class in December.
We will lose talented coaches to the NFL or lateral positions because of the round clock schedules. I mean, there's no way I'd be away from my family that long.

Heck, I drive 10-13 hours in a day, just to get back and not sleep in seedy hotels. (yes, I'm aware that's a personal problem).

If he is planning to be a 2-sport athlete (which almost never happens anymore), I would actually say it’s likely he chooses Georgia over us and not even because of football. Georgia will be able to offer him a much clearer path to playing time in baseball if Deuce wants it. Tony V is stacking talent in Knoxville, so he would have a few more hurdles to clear here than at that **** program in Georgia.
Yeah but the likelihood of having a fun season at Georgia for baseball is significantly lower than Tennessee. Both football seasons could be fun and elite. Only one baseball.

Bryce brown was the best late pull thag I can remember. He didn’t pan out though since Kiffin left

Bryce wasn't a late pull just a late commit, same with Janzen Jackson who was even later.

Both were being heavily recruited by Kiffin. With Duce there has been little work, no visits etc.

So UGA stacking talent in football, UT stacking talent in baseball. Offsets each other, right?

Yeah but the likelihood of having a fun season at Georgia for baseball is significantly lower than Tennessee. Both football seasons could be fun and elite. Only one baseball.
Has any athalete ever won a National Championship in two different team sports in the same season? Wouldn’t that be an awesome thing to aim for at Tennessee?

VN Store

Back