‘23 AZ TE Duce Robinson

If he is planning to be a 2-sport athlete (which almost never happens anymore), I would actually say it’s likely he chooses Georgia over us and not even because of football. Georgia will be able to offer him a much clearer path to playing time in baseball if Deuce wants it. Tony V is stacking talent in Knoxville, so he would have a few more hurdles to clear here than at that **** program in Georgia.

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
If he's a 23 and is uncommitted this late, there must be a reason he hasn't pulled the trigger. Could be that he's open to listening to Nico and UT.
He's got a legit shot at being a high draft pick in the MLB draft. May not ever see a college campus.

Jackcrevol

Don't be an Oxymoran!
That’s unbelievable to put the pressure on coaches for signing the majority of your class in December.
We will lose talented coaches to the NFL or lateral positions because of the round clock schedules. I mean, there's no way I'd be away from my family that long.

Heck, I drive 10-13 hours in a day, just to get back and not sleep in seedy hotels. (yes, I'm aware that's a personal problem).

utvols88

If he is planning to be a 2-sport athlete (which almost never happens anymore), I would actually say it’s likely he chooses Georgia over us and not even because of football. Georgia will be able to offer him a much clearer path to playing time in baseball if Deuce wants it. Tony V is stacking talent in Knoxville, so he would have a few more hurdles to clear here than at that **** program in Georgia.
Yeah but the likelihood of having a fun season at Georgia for baseball is significantly lower than Tennessee. Both football seasons could be fun and elite. Only one baseball.

Big151Orange

Rapture Ready, Are You?
So UGA stacking talent in football, UT stacking talent in baseball. Offsets each other, right?

dcorey

OrangeTsar

Alabama delenda est
Yeah but the likelihood of having a fun season at Georgia for baseball is significantly lower than Tennessee. Both football seasons could be fun and elite. Only one baseball.
Has any athalete ever won a National Championship in two different team sports in the same season? Wouldn’t that be an awesome thing to aim for at Tennessee?

VN Store