‘23 AZ TE Duce Robinson

Usually it feels good but I don’t want us to drop this duce.
iu

Sad his boys don't have a chance with Duce.
This late in recruiting, I'm not sure we have a chance either. But if Nico can somehow get him to campus.....

This has been a USC (the real one)/ UGA battle for some time. You know Kirby has to be selling him on being the next Brock Bowers.

I really hope Tampa Bay hires Monken.

that’s wild georgia is taking 4 Tight ends in this class, not to mention they have the #1 Tight end committed in the 24 class
They aren’t dropping off in that department anytime soon…. I hope Tennessee can land this stud

I know this is likely a long shot but talk about an amazing late pull…maybe one of the best I’ve ever seen at UT…and to say we have a lot to offer would be an understatement…hope he gives us a serious look

Its funny all we need is one. LOL.

Castles is supposed to be legit.

Yeah but he’s one and done…warrens gone too after next year…this kid and Davis would step right in in 2024 and probably be a significant upgrade in what the coaches can do with the TE in their play calling (no offense to Warren or Castles)

I know this is likely a long shot but talk about an amazing late pull…maybe one of the best I’ve ever seen at UT…and to say we have a lot to offer would be an understatement…hope he gives us a serious look
Bryce brown was the best late pull thag I can remember. He didn’t pan out though since Kiffin left

VN Store

Back