'17 AZ IOL Kayden Lyles (Wisconsin transfer)

I don’t think we go there. Cooper seems entrenched and well liked by the staff at Center. And Lyles only has one year to play. This kid should start wherever he goes.

Possibility that Cooper could slide over the guard. I'll leave it up to the coaches whether or not they believe he could handle it.

Probably a long shot anyways. Dude will have dozens of suitors. Didn't seem to have much interest in the SEC during his recruitment. Gonna guess he's Pac 12 bound.

You get a shot at a Wisconsin OL, you take the kid. They create monsters up there.

exactly.

they are garbage on offense every yr but its not bc of the OL. its about the scheme, skill players and QBs. Their OL are usually beasts across the board.

Probably transferring to get away from the Wisconsin women. I went up to Madison for 2 weeks of company training back in 2012. I saw one good looking woman the entire time. She would have been normally pretty in TN or FL but she might as well have been a damn Mrs. Universe for up there....yeesh.

Probably transferring to get away from the Wisconsin women. I went up to Madison for 2 weeks of company training back in 2012. I saw one good looking woman the entire time. She would have been normally pretty in TN or FL but she might as well have been a damn Mrs. Universe for up there....yeesh.
I can confirm this observation.

Many positives as mentioned above, however, one year left with a MCL/fractured tibia along with double hip surgery in his rear view mirror ?

Reactions: CamSnod1997
Possibility that Cooper could slide over the guard. I'll leave it up to the coaches whether or not they believe he could handle it.

Probably a long shot anyways. Dude will have dozens of suitors. Didn't seem to have much interest in the SEC during his recruitment. Gonna guess he's Pac 12 bound.

Cooper is weak for an SEC Center. If he’s at Guard, we’re screwed.

Knew some attractive girls from up there...

That had moved down South.

Y’all do realize you don’t have to put down our starting center just because you want someone else. Cooper is really good playing on an awful ankle sprain. He could sit on his ass all season but he is trying to play for this team. He literally had three or more weeks off and still limping in Bama game. That is how bad his ankle is. You want to block Bama linemen with a bad push off leg? That stuff affects your strength

Y’all do realize you don’t have to put down our starting center just because you want someone else. Cooper is really good playing on an awful ankle sprain. He could sit on his ass all season but he is trying to play for this team. He literally had three or more weeks off and still limping in Bama game. That is how bad his ankle is. You want to block Bama linemen with a bad push off leg? That stuff affects your strength
I agree. Social media is such a cancer. It gives people the chance to trash anyone for anything with no repercussions most of the time. Most are uninformed and are like cattle, one starts and others follow blindly. Don’t know why we eat our own.

VN Store

Back