Avengers: END GAME (April, 16, 2019)

I wouldn’t go that far. May not have been action packed but it’s not like they reused old footage to piece it together. It was definitely just a tease though.

Odds that Hawkeye’s family got snaptured?

Can’t wait to see how the world turned out with half of the population gone. Governments would be turmoil. Religious zealots would be out in force, and Anarchist would be emboldened.

105%

Keen-eyed fans have noticed somebody riding in the back of Stark's ship. We'll just say he "shouldn't" be there. I don't think pictures can be hidden here, but it's easy to Google

Keen-eyed fans have noticed somebody riding in the back of Stark's ship. We'll just say he "shouldn't" be there. I don't think pictures can be hidden here, but it's easy to Google

You'll have to be more specifc, I tried Googling and I've found ziltch referring to this.

But combined with the other shot it's clearly not him. Groot's head doesn't look like that.

I kind of laughed at the scene of them walking; because it’s a serious scene but right in the middle a raccoon is walking.

They could get away without releasing another trailer and this movie will still make a billion.

People have already pointed out it looks like in 2 of the shots it looks like they digitally removed a character. One with Rogers, Black Widow, Banner, and Rhodes, between Banner and Rhodes there's a pretty big space big enough for a person, and in the shot of them all walking slowly in silhouette. The talk is it's Captain Marvel.

VN Store

Back