Avengers: END GAME (April, 16, 2019)

They confirmed some of the toy leaks were right, because they showed them in the suits the figures had on.

As tight lipped as the studio is I don’t understand how those toy leaks get out.

Because the toys that got leaked are in the new trailer?

The toys were leaked about a month ago. Maybe they didn’t care since they planned to promote it anyway.

But there have been other instances of toy leaks spoiling plot points of a movie. Pretty sure the Lego set with Bruce Banner in the Hulk Buster armor set was released before the movie.

The toys were leaked about a month ago. Maybe they didn’t care since they planned to promote it anyway.

But there have been other instances of toy leaks spoiling plot points of a movie. Pretty sure the Lego set with Bruce Banner in the Hulk Buster armor set was released before the movie.

It defintely was. People thought it was some kind of red herring because it showed the Hulk in the trailer when they were fighting in Wakanda, but turned out the Hulk was the red herring.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Watching this thread now, but then not coming back to read it until I see the movie. I'm so pumped!!!

Took forever but i got my tickets finally. Amc site has been crashed all day, fandango pretty rough too. Cant wait for this movie!

I'll need to skip on the drinks for it lol

Nothing worse than finishing your large coke through previews then needing to pee at the halfway thru but try hold it then feel like you are about to burst at the climax.

Reactions: vols72

VN Store

Back