Automobilia etc....

Okay maybe the GTI.

The wrx is horrid looking. I've always wanted to own the previous couple of gens though. I would like to have an AWD car at some point.

Count me out on a ford focus and the genesis/scion is cool in a way that makes me want to buy one for my unborn high school daughter.

Has anyone taken their car to any road courses in Tennessee? I'm tempted to try it out atleast once.

Okay maybe the GTI.

The wrx is horrid looking. I've always wanted to own the previous couple of gens though. I would like to have an AWD car at some point.

Count me out on a ford focus and the genesis/scion is cool in a way that makes me want to buy one for my unborn high school daughter.

Oh. To each his own, I guess.

I thought there was, like, a physical reason you couldn't drive one.

Bm1I56SCUAApsVY.jpg

Lewis knows how to live.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you buying a sports car? I've had both an auto and manual sports car. I wouldn't buy another one unless it was a manual but your right. Most potienal car buyers aren't looking for that much control over their automobile. It's easier and that's all that people care about for the most part. Add in the fact that more an more people don't have the money to spend on some sports car that serves no purpose other than making you grin like a SOB.

You missed it. I didn't say anything manual transmission, I just have no need for a Manuel when I buy a car.

Okay maybe the GTI.

And yet you like the V6 domestic cars? Only way I want a Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, Charger etc. is in V8.

Art of the pitstop via google glass.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZebWF40DKI[/youtube]

1. WRX
2. GTI
3. Focus
4a. Mustang
4b. Camaro

No way could I have the Miata as my only car otherwise, it's probably #3.

Dart srt is going to happen for in 2016. Looking at awd and turbo. I hated the owners of the srt4, but man that was a fast car.

VN Store

Back