Auburn Job

I think it's pretty safe to say he didn't take Boise State to the next level. He sort of let them down from the next level. They're still pretty good.

Reactions: escapegoat2
Found this on the Baylor board this morning.

UPDATE:

Had a great dinner with Art and Jan (Briles) last night. Liberty is not going to happen. But a couple of other opportunities are definitely on the stovetop. And they actually might surprise you if they come to fruition (its no longer about the money).

Ian (McCaw) has Larry Fedora next in line at Liberty, if Hugh decides to leave for his other opportunity.

I just spent Christmas in B'ham, all the Auburn folks are happy with the hire. I didn't hear any complaints, they're mostly just happy Gus is gone.

I just spent Christmas in B'ham, all the Auburn folks are happy with the hire. I didn't hear any complaints, they're mostly just happy Gus is gone.
It’s really more about ADAG standing up against the “old school” boosters that keep sticking their fingers in the pie. The idea that Harsin is an outsider is good that “TOSB” can’t just get their grubby hands involved. The in fighting has been the real issue for some time. IMO

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
The SEC appears over rated or underwhelming.
Maybe, but it’s usually not a good idea to judge the strength of a conference by bowl games. What else did people expect from Auburn? They weren’t good to begin with, then they fired their head coach and had opt outs.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Maybe, but it’s usually not a good idea to judge the strength of a conference by bowl games. What else did people expect from Auburn? They weren’t good to being with, then they fired their head coach and had opt outs.

You're right. The goal is to lose.

VN Store

Back