Auburn game may be affected by covid

Actually if the season was canceled they could stop whining. ...and look at you, whining about people whining. SMDH!
I am hardly whining, I just find it sad when folks that claim I am done and I don't care continue to come to these boards are say the same crap everyday. If they are done and they no longer care why come here and moan and groan about it day after day. Life is to short to be angry about something you claim you no longer care about. If you truly cutting ties and no longer care, why are they still around. I am not talking about folks that have concerns or even may think it's time for somebody to retire. I am talking about folks that say I am done. Well if your done, take your arses out of here. GBO!

I am hardly whining, I just find it sad when folks that claim I am done and I don't care continue to come to these boards are say the same crap everyday. If they are done and they no longer care why come here and moan and groan about it day after day. Life is to short to be angry about something you claim you no longer care about. If you truly cutting ties and no longer care, why are they still around. I am not talking about folks that have concerns or even may think it's time for somebody to retire. I am talking about folks that say I am done. Well if your done, take your arses out of here. GBO!
Another whining post. Get your arse outta here.

In past years (at least 8 years or more) this kind of news would rip me apart. Now it is like "oh,well. At least cable is still working"
Yep...sad to say, but as much as I was looking forward to football, I am in the same camp you are.

Plenty of posters assured us hundreds of times the season would never start or end after a couple weeks. I wrote it down.
K. More than halfway through. We’ve had both NBA and MLB champions crowned and the NFL’s muddling along. Save some space in your Trapper Keeper!

Another whining post. Get your arse outta here.
I've been a fan 48 years, I know we got problems but I will always be a Tennessee fan even if I am pissed. I am not going anywhere. But when folks say they are done with Tennessee football and keep talking about it they are just full of it. Complain all you want we can discuss the problems, but I am sick of hearing folks saying I am done or I am through with Tennessee football but still come on here daily to WHINE about it. If folks are done why do they continue to post, if your done why bother blathering about it and move on. So please don't tell me to get out, for one it's not up to you and I hardly am going to take your advice. GBO!

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLINVONORE
I've been a fan 48 years, I know we got problems but I will always be a Tennessee fan even if I am pissed. I am not going anywhere. But when folks say they are done with Tennessee football and keep talking about it they are just full of it. Complain all you want we can discuss the problems, but I am sick of hearing folks saying I am done or I am through with Tennessee football but still come on here daily to WHINE about it. If folks are done why do they continue to post, if your done why bother blathering about it and move on. So please don't tell me to get out, for one it's not up to you and I hardly am going to take your advice. GBO!
I’m just giving you the same you are giving others. I really don’t care if you stay or leave but you are the one telling people to get off the forum. You are wasting your time complaining about people who are complaining.

Reactions: MeanOrange
I’m just giving you the same you are giving others. I really don’t care if you stay or leave but you are the one telling people to get off the forum. You are wasting your time complaining about people who are complaining.
I could care less what you think. I made my position clear, I have no illusions the ones saying they are done with the program will leave here. In fact most of them that say that are full of it, they are not done they are just frustrated. If they truly were done they wouldn't be on here everyday posting left and right. There is a difference in complaining about what is going on and saying your done with it. I have no problems with complaining, but if your done be done. That's like these actors and actresses saying they are moving to canada if a election doesn't go their way but you know they are never leaving. Whine on! GBO!!!!

I pray they are not sick as I just recovered from COVID. I was in bad shape for 2 weeks but got thru it w the grace of God. I had to go to the ER twice and had every symptom.
My 17 yr old son and daughter had it w minor symptoms for two days while my wife had mild symptoms.

it’sjust strange how it impacts every person differently.

I don’t think the media will discuss the actual health of the players who attain the disease.
Glad you're alright.

It just doesn't effect younger people hardly at all.

How old are you? 48 or something? The older the more harsh. Very different than these guys. But I mean I know an obese guy with heart problems at age 62 that shrugged it off.

As of now zero players anywhere in college have had any issues.

One jaguars running back went to the hospital for treatment.

I pray they are not sick as I just recovered from COVID. I was in bad shape for 2 weeks but got thru it w the grace of God. I had to go to the ER twice and had every symptom.
My 17 yr old son and daughter had it w minor symptoms for two days while my wife had mild symptoms.

I don’t think the media will discuss the actual health of the players who attain the disease.

Glad you're doing better.

Had someone close to me go through almost exactly the same timeline you did and I have known of several people dying from it.

I had it same for me. They were fine, I had to go the er. Couldn't breath.

I could care less what you think. I made my position clear, I have no illusions the ones saying they are done with the program will leave here. In fact most of them that say that are full of it, they are not done they are just frustrated. If they truly were done they wouldn't be on here everyday posting left and right. There is a difference in complaining about what is going on and saying your done with it. I have no problems with complaining, but if your done be done. That's like these actors and actresses saying they are moving to canada if a election doesn't go their way but you know they are never leaving. Whine on! GBO!!!!
You are just repeating the same ole garbage. Get over it.

I disagree. He is pointing out that there are fans who understand football and he will stick with the University during good and bedtimes. I agree with the poster. I become concerned with the University at times, but never would I abandon my University and it's sports programs. Quitters will always be quitters.

With a real spring and fall camp, I don't think experience will be much of an issue. If the coaching staff is truly incapable of getting another starting QB ready under normal circumstances, then...?

Personally, I don't see JG coming back next year. If he actually wants to come back and Pruitt allows it, I can't imagine the response from the fanbase. If he wants to play, he should go play somewhere else.
I'm not sure he is in a rush to start his T-mobile sales career.

I disagree. He is pointing out that there are fans who understand football and he will stick with the University during good and bedtimes. I agree with the poster. I become concerned with the University at times, but never would I abandon my University and it's sports programs. Quitters will always be quitters.
I don’t care lf people say they are done with UT. It’s mostly just talk anyway and they will stay UT fans. There is no use complaining about it because there will always be people posting like this. Get over it.

Thank you all for the well wishes. I’m 49 yrs old and my wife, who has MS, is 49 ad. Also tested positive. Thank God she didn’t have as many symptoms as I did but it was rough for her, too. Our 17 yr old son and daughter had symptoms for two days.

I had to go to the ER twice but basically it was just a waiting game to recover. I’m still very week though I went back to work on Nov 5th-test positive on Oct 15th.

As far as the Auburn game, I’m not sure how they will play if Auburn is still having an outbreak but hopefully it’s more about context tracing vs actual positive cases.

Thank you all for the well wishes!

VN Store

Back