Auburn game may be affected by covid

Given the opportunity to shut this embarrassment down, Fulmer would probably pull the plug on the remaining games, play the COVID card and gladly refund ticket holders for not watching the humiliation coming with Texas A & M and Florida visiting Knoxville, but the failure of Pruitt is common knowledge and nobody really sees much upside with him at the helm, aight?

The downside would be having JG still the only one with experience

With a real spring and fall camp, I don't think experience will be much of an issue. If the coaching staff is truly incapable of getting another starting QB ready under normal circumstances, then...?

Personally, I don't see JG coming back next year. If he actually wants to come back and Pruitt allows it, I can't imagine the response from the fanbase. If he wants to play, he should go play somewhere else.

I pray they are not sick as I just recovered from COVID. I was in bad shape for 2 weeks but got thru it w the grace of God. I had to go to the ER twice and had every symptom.
My 17 yr old son and daughter had it w minor symptoms for two days while my wife had mild symptoms.

it’sjust strange how it impacts every person differently.

I don’t think the media will discuss the actual health of the players who attain the disease.

Reactions: SDV and ohhbother
they never seem to report that news
"The school suspended in-person football activities yesterday after an athlete and football personnel tested positive for the virus, but it appears that was only the start.

Earlier today, Bjork said, "It’s not like an outbreak, it’s just contact tracing. The level of concern is not that we have a bunch of positive cases, you just don’t have the players because of your contact tracing."

Now there could be an issue with that last quote since it came from an Icelandic singer who's more than a bit weird.

if we cancel the season... Pruitt keeps his job
if we risk covid death and play.....he may get fired

which is worse? no really... i'm not sure

VN Store

Back