'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

You’re calling me ignorant when you’re trying to compare basketball to football? Smh. It was a legit question. Didn’t know he was hurt last year. From my point of view, you see a guy that has had 10 sacks in four years and people are going crazy about him coming here. If he’s a senior and as good as people were making him out to be, he’d be going pro. Not coming to UT as a grad transfer to play for Pruitt.
Not knowing he was hurt through periods last year is ignorance is it not?

Not really if you’re concept of 2nd team all sec isn’t anything to be excited for.
Where in all of my posts on the subject of Big Kat, did I say that I wasn’t excited to have him. I was wondering why people were trying to make him out to be the next Derek Barnett. There is nothing wrong with a solid player that doesn’t get beat. That’s what we need right now, but I don’t see the guy being a stud. I’ve made my position on the subject clear, so I’m not going to keep going back and forth with you. Not to mention you haven’t actually answered my question.

Guy I was asking a question. I wasn’t saying to turn him away. Like I said in the other thread. It looks like he’ll be a solid contributor, but I don’t see anything to say he’s going to be a difference maker.

Experience against the toughest of the tough. Auburn has a penchant for producing tough DL.

Reactions: OrangeDrip
Where in all of my posts on the subject of Big Kat, did I say that I wasn’t excited to have him. I was wondering why people were trying to make him out to be the next Derek Barnett. There is nothing wrong with a solid player that doesn’t get beat. That’s what we need right now, but I don’t see the guy being a stud. I’ve made my position on the subject clear, so I’m not going to keep going back and forth with you. Not to mention you haven’t actually answered my question.
I never saw anywhere someone said he was the next Derek Barnett.... if they did that’s stupid.

Guy I was asking a question. I wasn’t saying to turn him away. Like I said in the other thread. It looks like he’ll be a solid contributor, but I don’t see anything to say he’s going to be a difference maker.
Difference between having him or nobody with SEC experience.

Not until Drip. That’s a lot of pressure to put on the guy...Drip! 🤨
I didn’t actually mean people were saying he was the next Barnett, I just meant the way people are talking he is going to make an impact like Barnett. I was genuinely curious as to why all the fuss Butch.😩

I didn’t actually mean people were saying he was the next Barnett, I just meant the way people are talking he is going to make an impact like Barnett. I was genuinely curious as to why all the fuss Butch.😩
Now Butchna is named Butch... that’s gotta be one of the 7 deadly sins 😱 lol

“Fuss” from WHOM, Drip? Seems people were as happy for this addition as yourself...until you went off the reservation. Which post was too exuberant for you? I’ll review and give them a stern talking to!

Reactions: DarkAvenger
No, actually not all second team SEC players are difference makers. Solid players, yes. All you got to do is look at the list of players to see that. Just so you know, you should look at stats, not just star ratings. Look at his stats from last season and tell me what jumps out at you for a senior d-lineman.
Debbie Downer are you 🙄🙄🙄

Locked on Vols podcast guy hosted L.o.Auburn guy who loved Bryant. Thought he was going to declare and be a day three pick. Says he’s reshaped his body. Projects as a SDE. Said NFL guys would love his burst and size.

Said he played hurt this year with a lower leg injury. Got out run by Stetson Bennett and it was obvious he wasn’t healthy.

But he also said that a lot at Auburn were frustrated with him because he never put it all together. Played against some great DLineman and never lived up to his potential.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Locked on Vols podcast guy hosted L.o.Auburn guy who loved Bryant. Thought he was going to declare and be a day three pick. Says he’s reshaped his body. Projects as a SDE. Said NFL guys would love his burst and size.

Said he played hurt this year with a lower leg injury. Got out run by Stetson Bennett and it was obvious he wasn’t healthy.

But he also said that a lot at Auburn were frustrated with him because he never put it all together. Played against some great DLineman and never lived up to his potential.
Sounds a lot like Kongbo.. Finally started hitting his stride his last year before the injury.. maybe a healthy BKB can live up to his hype.. hell, what he was at Auburn is better than what we have now

You might want to read his original commitment to UT tweet again. Not saying he won’t stay but he was clear in the person responsible for him being here.

I've read it. I'm sure he was happy to be reunited with Felton but he still aslo came here because of Steele.

Reactions: Kristy*
No, actually not all second team SEC players are difference makers. Solid players, yes. All you got to do is look at the list of players to see that. Just so you know, you should look at stats, not just star ratings. Look at his stats from last season and tell me what jumps out at you for a senior d-lineman.
He was injured last year...

VN Store

Back