'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

he didn’t treat them like **** just didn’t kids ass and befriend everyone, but yes he did rub folks the wrong way because they were used to fake azz kissing snake ass Butch
I will choose Aaron Murray’s take because he was spot on years ago. Pruitt apparently has a habit of not knowing how to treat others and rubbed administrations the wrong way at two stops. He got UGA to invest money in modern facilities and after the fact so he did some good. He got the same thing done at Tennessee but dude wasn’t cut as head guy. That’s coming from a dude that played at a perennial power at a high level and does in fact know how these things go.

If the mess he left doesn’t qualify as “for cause” then the term has never really existed. I’m confident his overpriced lawyer talks a big game but they brought a relative ambulance chaser to this grand stage! Glazier picked apart every FACT and for some reason advised this course of action...no one is skeered! Pruitt’s gonna be paying his attorney and UT’s and any court costs.

You’re only as good as “your” players. Jimmys and Joes make teams not coaches. No coach can build a machine in 2 recruiting classes. Let that marinate
Blown out by KY let that marinate. Didn't cover a slant all year, let that marinate, our best players, the players he recruiting were continuously out of position, by his own admission, let that marinate. The guy sucks.

Last edited:
This post reflects the nonsensical attitude of deriving one's morals from athletes and athletics in general. I don't support or watch the game because the players are "good guys". Example: Ray Lewis and Lawrence Taylor are terrible people generally speaking but also arguably the best to ever play their positions. Do I look up to them for my morality? Nope. Do I admire what they do between the sidelines? Very much. I suggest instead of looking to athletes for you're moral pillars of strength maybe find a good church or community leader.

Please elaborate how using the same tactics that Pruitt and Neids used in Tuscaloosa limits long term success because it sure seems to be working well for Alabama. The only difference is the coach and team weren't supported by the University in Knoxville. Hell for that matter how'd the multiple scandals treat the Patriots? How about every Nascar team that's ever existed? Isn't it widely accepted at the track: "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying?"

I realize that most of us on here love to tell ourselves that Saban cheats like crazy. We do it because it helps us in trying to deal with the realization that he is simply the greatest football coach of all time. But the reality is, Saban doesn’t need to cheat. If you think he needs to offer money to get players then you are silly.

You can worship Conley all you want and think he knows what he is talking about. He doesn’t. He thinks JP was a good coach and was building something here. Even though it was clear to almost all of us that he whatever he was building was being built on paper foundations. Pruitt sucked when he was here. There is no other way to put it.

You’re only as good as “your” players. Jimmys and Joes make teams not coaches. No coach can build a machine in 2 recruiting classes. Let that marinate

Jeremy would still be here if he wasn’t such a dick to everyone. He wouldn’t even help a kid with spina bifida. And that was with Bama fans trying to help. He’s a POS and if you defend him then you are as well.

And they’re working on a settlement lmao. Believe what you want just know they’ll pay him in the end. You spk on fandom I spk on facts. Midmajor UT who constantly plays lil brothers of the incompetent will lose again to Pruitt and his lawyers.
you been sniffing JP’s jockstrap too long....he couldn’t coach a jr high team

he didn’t treat them like **** just didn’t kids ass and befriend everyone, but yes he did rub folks the wrong way because they were used to fake azz kissing snake ass Butch
Unfortunately, when you're at the level of P5 head coach, like it or not, you have to do some occasional ass kissing, especially when you're just getting started. You can't walk in an act like Nick Saban when you have no record to back it up. If he ever plans on being a head coach at a major university in the future, he better learn this.

The days of, "I can take my team and beat yours, or, I can take your team and beat mine", are over, I suppose

Coaches like Pruitt must have a stable of 5⭐ players to be successful.

Which is why their insufficiencies are glaring when their rosters are subpar after getting blown out by the likes of Kentucky.

Speaking for myself; I would've fired the whole damn bunch before they left the field after the Georgia State loss and never looked back.

Last edited:
As I've said before, Mims at GA was talking about credit cards and strippers. At that point, Kirby/GA knew. Credit card charges can't be made to disappear. It's going to be discovered by the NCAA AND Plowman/Boyd knew it.

If they don't investigate and act, the university is screwed, truly screwed, at the highest level. Keeping Nieds, Felton (assuming he was the cash bagman...... and Hi, Coach Garner 😳) and Pruitt when there's "with cause" evidence on your desk is just not an option.

You think this is uncommon? Because I don't... still don't think anything would have happened. I'm sure some of the guys we've poached from GA have blabbed about what Kirby did to lure them in.

This! Amen brother.

Yep... we'll have, by far, the most integrity of any team in the bottom half of the SEC. I'm happy about that.

What the actual F is going on in here.....

Let's see... I've switched from posivol to negavol since Plowman and Boyd went kamikaze on the football program (I hope to return to posivol status one day). Posivols are calling negavols stupid. Negavols are calling posivols stupid. Our best player's father is taking shots at our university. We still don't have a DC.

You're all caught up ;P

You think this is uncommon? Because I don't... still don't think anything would have happened. I'm sure some of the guys we've poached from GA have blabbed about what Kirby did to lure them in.

Yep... we'll have, by far, the most integrity of any team in the bottom half of the SEC. I'm happy about that.

Let's see... I've switched from posivol to negavol since Plowman and Boyd went kamikaze on the football program (I hope to return to posivol status one day). Posivols are calling negavols stupid. Negavols are calling posivols stupid. Our best player's father is taking shots at our university. We still don't have a DC.

You're all caught up ;P
If you read the posts in this thread you will understand Plowman/Boyd were dealt a different hand and were forced to act in the way they did. You have the mind of a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vols4us
If you read the posts in this thread you will understand Plowman/Boyd were dealt a different hand and were forced to act in the way they did. You have the mind of a child.

Sure, but that evidence has been refuted by a bunch of folks. You can't end a debate by saying "...because I said so."

The days of, "I can take my team and beat yours, or, I can take your team and beat mine", are over, I suppose

Coaches like Pruitt must have a stable of 5⭐ players to be successful.

Which is why their insufficiencies are glaring when their rosters are subpar after getting blown out by the likes of Kentucky.

Speaking for myself; I would've fired the whole damn bunch before they left the field after the Georgia State loss and never looked back.

^^^ This a million times over.

Most embarrassing display of "coaching" ineptitude I have seen at any level. Period. In Jeremy's second season as HC - not his first. Just like with Dools loss to UK in his second season. You knew it was over, but UT admin wanted to watch the train wreck happen in slow motion.

I think giving players a ---UNIVERSITY--- credit card to take a player to a strip club is uncommon. "Entertaining" recruits is common. Being sloppy and having credit card receipts that can be traced to a coach's university credit card is dumb.

What cost Hugh Freeze millions at Ole Miss wasn't calling hookers, it was calling hookers from his university phone.

You can cheat but you can't leave a paper trail that puts the university on the hook. At that point, Plowman/Boyd were in a situation where the university itself, not a coach or boosters, was "involved." Like Ole Miss, they HAD to protect the university which meant an investigation and calling the NCAA. It's not the cheating. It's the paper trail that directly involved UT. At that point, you're screwed.

I think giving players a ---UNIVERSITY--- credit card to take a player to a strip club is uncommon. "Entertaining" recruits is common. Being sloppy and having credit card receipts that can be traced to a coach's university credit card is dumb.

What cost Hugh Freeze millions at Ole Miss wasn't calling hookers, it was calling hookers from his university phone.

You can cheat but you can't leave a paper trail that puts the university on the hook. At that point, Plowman/Boyd were in a situation where the university itself, not a coach or boosters, was "involved." Like Ole Miss, they HAD to protect the university which meant an investigation and calling the NCAA. It's not the cheating. It's the paper trail that directly involved UT. At that point, you're screwed.
going nuclear is why theyve struggled to find coaches willing to take this jeorb.

I know there has been some talk about where Hank is and I don’t think he’s posting since someone posted his real name on here. That’s a shame someone went there

going nuclear is why theyve struggled to find coaches willing to take this jeorb.
Yes. That the coaches got sloppy left a paper trail that involved the university forced them to cut deep OR risk the university being seen by the NCAA as having evidence and not caring.

Neither option was good.

VN Store

Back