Attendance?

#1 UGA team is gonna have it's big following, especially since Knoxville's so close. There's NO WAY that UGA won't bring the most fans possibly ever, especially since this is our final SEC regular season game. I bought my tix from a Vol season tix holder because I wanted good seats and I know plenty of other UGA fans/alum who are doing the same. Gonna be a lot of red and black in Neyland on Saturday. A lot.

Notre Dame 2017

I hope you paid an arm and a leg for those tickets.

Sincerely,

A VOLS fan

There will be plenty of Dawgs in the house Saturday, however many are saving their effort, energy and dawg dollars for Alabama in the Benz next month and either Dallas or Miami for New Years's Eve, possibly a natty night in Indy, but anything could happen before then

How do we think attendance will shake out? Would hate for it to be a sea of red in most of the stadium. Hopefully our fans show out and show loud!
Good thing we are wearing black. It will make that red stand out.

At least one radio broadcast I heard today said that Georgia may not bring an enormous contingent, and that the ticket office was a little surprised that they didn't purchase more.

Could obviously be wrong, but I'm going to live in my hopes and not in my fears.

ticket office still has about 4,000 tickets in the south upper available that UGA returned..

it may very well end up a sellout but expect a lot of empty seats. Been that way all year with lot of people staying home and not traveling to games or selling tickets.

ticket office still has about 4,000 tickets in the south upper available that UGA returned..

Voila! The stuff that I heard on the radio appears validated.

This is shocking to hear, however, because a reliable source in this thread said that there’s “NO WAY that UGA won’t bring the most fans possibly ever.”

Sounds crazy but could we be wearing black to make the appearance of all the UGA fans also double as Ut fans wearing black? Getting blown out wearing alternate uniforms hurts recruiting if anything. Not that our recruiting could possibly be worse. It Seems like we do some sort of gimmick EVERY year for Georgia and Florida.

#1 UGA team is gonna have it's big following, especially since Knoxville's so close. There's NO WAY that UGA won't bring the most fans possibly ever, especially since this is our final SEC regular season game. I bought my tix from a Vol season tix holder because I wanted good seats and I know plenty of other UGA fans/alum who are doing the same. Gonna be a lot of red and black in Neyland on Saturday. A lot.

Notre Dame 2017
I don’t know who I hate more. You or the people who sold you a ticket. Disgusting I’d rather be drawn and quartered than sell to you lot

Should be pretty packed. I couldn’t find any hotel rooms downtown. Our tickets are double the price for the same seats versus Pitt.

Notre Dame 2017

There were many games in the 90s (last time I went to Athens) where UT brought thousands of fans. I recall all the UT fans staying after the game along w Manning and company to celebrate.

Your mascot wears a dead animal on his head.
Tennessee's mascot

USATSI_8060198.jpg

Voila! The stuff that I heard on the radio appears validated.

This is shocking to hear, however, because a reliable source in this thread said that there’s “NO WAY that UGA won’t bring the most fans possibly ever.”
That’s because the “reliable source” wasn’t a gleam in their daddy’s eye the last time UGA won the NC

Reactions: RhodesVol
😂Had a friend in Atlanta say we are not coming to much mustard flying up there, y’all crazy, 😂

Notre Dame 2017
Will be a long drive home though

Notre Dame 2017
This you?
abraxas1-adwtd.gif

Remember me Volnation.

Last edited:
Your mascot wears a dead animal on his head.

And your mascot is a dead animal that doesn't know it's dead, yet somehow manages to slobber and poop. You guys even have a state anthem about the poor thing.

If there was a zombie apocalypse
I'd let my dog, Uga eat me

He'd start with the thighs, where the fatty part lies
Thick thighs save lives
Quite literally this time
My flesh will taste okay
My dog will eat the pain away
'Cause the Dawg Nation is dying
And I'm tired of surviving

If there was a zombie apocalypse
I'd let my dog, Uga eat me
The situation's dire