Attendance?

How do we think attendance will shake out? Would hate for it to be a sea of red in most of the stadium. Hopefully our fans show out and show loud!

At least one radio broadcast I heard today said that Georgia may not bring an enormous contingent, and that the ticket office was a little surprised that they didn't purchase more.

Could obviously be wrong, but I'm going to live in my hopes and not in my fears.

At least one radio broadcast I heard today said that Georgia may not bring an enormous contingent, and that the ticket office was a little surprised that they didn't purchase more.

Could obviously be wrong, but I'm going to live in my hopes and not in my fears.

#1 UGA team is gonna have it's big following, especially since Knoxville's so close. There's NO WAY that UGA won't bring the most fans possibly ever, especially since this is our final SEC regular season game. I bought my tix from a Vol season tix holder because I wanted good seats and I know plenty of other UGA fans/alum who are doing the same. Gonna be a lot of red and black in Neyland on Saturday. A lot.

Notre Dame 2017

Reactions: Lovnrockytop
#1 UGA team is gonna have it's big following, especially since Knoxville's so close. There's NO WAY that UGA won't bring the most fans possibly ever, especially since this is our final SEC regular season game. I bought my tix from a Vol season tix holder because I wanted good seats and I know plenty of other UGA fans/alum who are doing the same. Gonna be a lot of red and black in Neyland on Saturday. A lot.

Notre Dame 2017
78BBEC5E-F4C9-424C-9E96-A6CE3415CD52.jpeg

Notre Dame 2017
Sigh.

Reactions: KptVFL

Notre Dame 2017

I'm not going to lie to you, the way this sentence was constructed made me think you were a 12 year old.

I recognize you're most likely not, but it did make me chuckle.

Notre Dame 2017
Living your life out on another team’s message board. I have just never understood that.

I'm sure there will be a pretty good number of UGA fans that will make the trip, but I'm suspecting that a lot of them are thinking this won't be a game and are just gonna watch it from home. What might be a thought for the game plan would be to signal in the play from the sidelines and then let the clock run down to under 10 seconds before getting in formation and snap the ball quickly before the dawgs can get their defense set.

Expecting a lot of dawgs unfortunately. Using my seats in the upper deck south end zone down low as a barometer, uga brings the most fans, more than bama. I know since they invade my area. Prior to Ole Miss, the sellout before that was uga 2017. My guess the 2017 game was 30% uga fans maybe more. I hoping this year's enthusiasm about a team that does not quit will result in Vol fans keeping more dawgs outside of Neyland.

Reactions: txvol19

VN Store

Back