Attendance on Saturday

I went to the UGA/ND game in 2017. Tickets were going for $1200. Fortunately a good friend is a ND alum and season ticket holder, and hosted us. I think 35-40,000 UGA fans attended that game.
They did an overhead scan and estimated 50k actually made it in. That doesn’t count the ones who just went to tailgate. Took over Wrigley and called the dawgs even in the Chicago Opera. Calling the dawgs in the bar when Brian Kelly was doing his radio show was funny. At the opera, not so much.

The Alamo-On March 5th-William B. Travis became the sole Texian commander at the Alamo -at some point prior to the final assault, Col. Travis assembled the men for a conference to inform them of the dire situation and giving them the chance to either escape or stay and die for the cause. One of those great Volunteers-Davey Crockett from Tennessee and his hand full of men elected to stay in the mission and fight for their cause. What will you do for team tomorrow esacape and hide or come to the game no matter what and support your VOLS !!!! The Alamo wasnt built to withstand the large and powerful artillery pieces brought by the 6000 plus Mexican Army but yet they stayed in the face of those powerful weapons. Where will you be when its just a football team we face. Ill be there screaming my head off in the face of a number what ever ranked opponent and support protect our fort-NEYLAND
tennessee_volunteers_throwback_vintage_flag_84596sma.jpg

Reactions: vols1707
I had tickets and sold them not going to see another beatdown at Neyland. I’ve witnessed far too many this decade to see another.

I had tickets and sold them not going to see another beatdown at Neyland. I’ve witnessed far too many this decade to see another.
Did you sell them to a Vol or a Dawg and how much did you get?
Asking for a friend or two thousand or so. 🤫

I hope they don't take over. I'm on several sports pages and I have seen a lot posting pictures of their tickets to do their part in coloring Neyland Red and Black. I hope not but I see evidence that they will be more than we would want to see. Go Vols!!

What does "um.yeah.youdoyou.hopeyoufeelbetter" mean?
Sounds like a taylor swift song.

I dont even like the word troll but that is definitely whatchew Iz bama boy

Freak, please please please add a 'hate button' so normal fans can interact with the ever present haters like FLVOL_79, Volfannbama, beardedvol, and the other always posting--on every single thread, mind you--'followers'. How is it possible a true fan--even if they hate the current coach--would never have a positive word of encouragement? Never a word of positivity or encouragement --always trolling on every thread. I despise these jerks.

LOL... Didn't even have post in this thread till now... And you are still 🧂

When was the last time you were in Neyland Stadium?
The last time I was there was the night Herchel trucked Bill Bates. Why I never came back? The stadium should hold 70,000. The upper deck is straight up. Mrs. Zippy had a death grip on my arm. When we climbed the ladder, not steps, to our seats, we were packed like sardines. My knees were in the back of the guy in front of me. The guy behind me's knees were in my back. After the game, we used one of the few exits to the lower concourse where we stood back to belly for 45 minutes in 90 degree heat. I was expecting people to faint. The fire marshall should have never approved this travesty of architecture.

Not a chance! There last game VS Notre Dame they had just over 80,000 and that was the largest crowd ever at Sanford Stadium.
UGA sells out every year, 92, 746. Our agreement with ND was 8,000 tickets. We normally allot 7500. So we added 500 seats for ND. Every ticket has been purchased for years, and still is.

LOL... Didn't even have post in this thread till now... And you are still 🧂
Well, I posted later on that I shouldn't have named names, but if you want to get personal.....And you wouldn't have needed to post in this thread. Your shtick never changes.

VN Store

Back