Atlanta Police walkout

Its almost like there was a viral pandemic across the nation that kept people inside that might have had something to do with crime "plummeting". And literally all the crime mentioned revolves around traffic violations and minor drug offenses. You come off like one of those morons on the FF forum talking about how JG is great because he has X amount of big time throws and does well on 2 and 14 situations.

Violent crime hasn't let up an inch in Atlanta. People still roaming around the hoods with ak47 .22's (lol). People still having shootouts at gas stations. People still burning buildings down. People still doing drivebys and killing kids and innocent people. Black live still not mattering to black people. Every single day.

I have an AK 47 in 22. It’s hilarious to hand it to new shooters at the range and watch the reaction when they shoot it and it goes off like a cap gun. Then we let them shoot the real one.

And it’s like you’ve become unable to distinguish humor. Because obviously the Jew who lost most of the family tree in the Holocaust doesn’t understand what it means to be a Nazi.
The truth is I believe you’re just as big a Nazi as Trump. I also think you’re just as smart as he is.

So... Trump's not a Nazi? Again, I ask you, do the skinhead racists know this? Because it doesn't seem that they do, which was the satirical implication of the text on the image.

I'll agree that someone in this exchange isn't seeing the humor in that post.

So... Trump's not a Nazi? Again, I ask you, do the skinhead racists know this? Because it doesn't seem that they do, which was the satirical implication of text on the image.

I'll agree that someone in this exchange isn't seeing the humor in that post.
Ya,
You know that picture was staged don’t you.
Kinda like all that confederate flag Hillary posters floating around in 2015-16. I’m really surprised that you’re stupid enough to fall for it though. With 7k skin heads nation wide they’re clearly a major problem facing this country. I have fired 2 racist I my 25 years in business. Both for being racist. You can’t be stupid and work for me. Interesting that both were staunch Democrats. So it’s been my experience that racist are Democrats. One of the many reasons I left the Democratic Party. But sure keep looking foolish trying to push a false flag.

Ya,
You know that picture was staged don’t you.
Kinda like all that confederate flag Hillary posters floating around in 2015-16. I’m really surprised that you’re stupid enough to fall for it though. With 7k skin heads nation wide they’re clearly a major problem facing this country. I have fired 2 racist I my 25 years in business. Both for being racist. You can’t be stupid and work for me. Interesting that both were staunch Democrats. So it’s been my experience that racist are Democrats. One of the many reasons I left the Democratic Party. But sure keep looking foolish trying to push a false flag.

Well, I hope we can still agree that one of us still can't distinguish humor in the image. While I reconcile how racism isn't a problem in the country you live in, I'll take solace in knowing that racism is simply a product of the left, you know.... based on your two anecdotal expiriences.

Said another way, they also saw George Floyd get murdered by a cop but decided that "antagonism toward police" was a greater injustice
Link or you're FOS. Most I've seen condemned that act and rejoice the fact that he's on trial, are OK with peaceful protests, but want the violent riots and looting stopped.

You do yourself no favors with the above types of nonsense.

Well, I hope we can still agree that one of us still can't distinguish humor in the image. While I reconcile how racism isn't a problem in the country you live in, I'll take solace in knowing that racism is simply a product of the left, you know.... based on your two anecdotal expiriences.
You post that pic and then take issue with anecdotals. lol

You keep doing you, Sep.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
The perception of racism is a tool used by politicians of all sides to create divide and maintain power. Nobody with more than 2 brain cells thinks pigmentations on the DNA chain matters.
I’ll continue to judge people based solely on the content of their character and leave the virtue signaling to you

Edit: I was quoting MLK there Tank. Just making sure you knew that

Link or you're FOS. Most I've seen condemned that act and rejoice the fact that he's on trial, are OK with peaceful protests, but want the violent riots and looting stopped.

You do yourself no favors with the above types of nonsense.

Nothing FOS about it. No one was throwing out rounds of applause to every cop who walked by six months ago.

People whose opinion of cops has gotten MORE favorable recently are picking a political side, and then virtue signaling about how it means they respect law and order more. It means they’re Republican and don’t like BLM, not much more to it than that

Nothing FOS about it. No one was throwing out rounds of applause to every cop who walked by six months ago.

People whose opinion of cops has gotten MORE favorable recently are picking a political side, and then virtue signaling about how it means they respect law and order more. It means they’re Republican and don’t like BLM, not much more to it than that

Respecting law and order isn’t virtue signaling. I’m not surprised you view law and order that way though.

Respecting law and order isn’t virtue signaling. I’m not surprised you view law and order that way though.

Where were all these standing Os for random cops a year ago? Do you think that was the norm or that a lot of this “respect” swelled in the last month or two?

No one should like BLM. It is a racist organization with marxist intentions.

Where were all these standing Os for random cops a year ago? Do you think that was the norm or that a lot of this “respect” swelled in the last month or two?

That will happen when irrational people try to defund them and do away with them , the intelligent ones will tend to rally around them showing support , knowing how stupid the ideology is .

who does your job performance review? It should be people within your profession who understand what you do and know the laws and police procedures (in this case)
I think some kind of mix would be good, maybe even using some retired officers. I get the point of having some outside influence when people are worried about the system protecting itself but I completely agree with your response as well. Officers deal with things we don’t even want to think about and to understand the why behind some decisions you have to have walked in their shoes. It’s easy to say that someone shouldn’t have discharged their weapon as an arm chair QB but if you haven’t been in the situation where your life is on the line then how do you know the weapon shouldn’t have been discharged? There needs to be a balance and there’s no easy answer.

I think some kind of mix would be good, maybe even using some retired officers. I get the point of having some outside influence when people are worried about the system protecting itself but I completely agree with your response as well. Officers deal with things we don’t even want to think about and to understand the why behind some decisions you have to have walked in their shoes. It’s easy to say that someone shouldn’t have discharged their weapon as an arm chair QB but if you haven’t been in the situation where your life is on the line then how do you know the weapon shouldn’t have been discharged? There needs to be a balance and there’s no easy answer.
And no easy solution although many believe that government will find it. Not just this issue either. . .

That will happen when irrational people try to defund them and do away with them , the intelligent ones will tend to rally around them showing support , knowing how stupid the ideology is .

And removing the editorializing, that’s just saying that when Democrat opinion of police is low, Republicans will double down on their love for police because it’s the opposite side. Same thing happened with the national anthem. It’s more a statement of politics than anything else, which is fine but isn’t how that tweet painted it

And removing the editorializing, that’s just saying that when Democrat opinion of police is low, Republicans will double down on their love for police because it’s the opposite side. Same thing happened with the national anthem. It’s more a statement of politics than anything else, which is fine but isn’t how that tweet painted it

It doesn’t really matter how much you appreciate, or how little you appreciate what cops do everyday , or what party you belong to .. defunding and disbanding them is an idiotic idea especially from inner cities where the population don’t have firearms and the criminals do . It literally goes against logic . Some of the funniest videos I’ve watched during this “ protesting “ is when a protesting liberal is screeching for disbanding the police , gets harassed or punched them immediately tells someone to call 911 and or the cops . Now I’m not saying those people are dumb .. just obtuse and lack the understanding of what IRONY means .

Interesting. I guess you're saying that all of the people posting "BLM" and black squares recently were closet racists that somehow decided to stop hating black people and start loving them.

OR...

They always supported blacks and recent events have moved them to make a public show...

Just like, maybe... just maybe... Folks have generally supported the good cops and condemned the bad cops. When they see people broad-brush condemning all cops because of the actions of a few, they are moved by these recent events to make a public support of what they've always felt.

So, you're FOS and hypocritical, huh? Since you're not holding the BLM movement to the same standards that you're holding the blue live matter folks to.

Personally, I'm ecstatic that current culture is showing blacks that we love and appreciate them, and that we're showing the good cops that we love and appreciate them.

Maybe one day, it won't have to be either/or. You either love black people or you love good cops. Maybe one day, we'll have a side that thinks it's chicken ____ to broad brush entire groups based on the actions of a few, and equally as chicken ____ to believe that in order to love one group of people, you have to hate another.

Personally, I think your FOS argument so far incriminates you more than anything else. Get on the side of of love. Not the side of "sides". (And it's particularly unbecoming when that broad brush hate is the morality you begin to enforce.)

Interesting. I guess you're saying that all of the people posting "BLM" and black squares recently were closet racists that somehow decided to stop hating black people and start loving them.

OR...

They always supported blacks and recent events have moved them to make a public show...

Just like, maybe... just maybe... Folks have generally supported the good cops and condemned the bad cops. When they see people broad-brush condemning all cops because of the actions of a few, they are moved by these recent events to make a public support of what they've always felt.

So, you're FOS and hypocritical, huh? Since you're not holding the BLM movement to the same standards that you're holding the blue live matter folks to.

Personally, I'm ecstatic that current culture is showing blacks that we love and appreciate them, and that we're showing the good cops that we love and appreciate them.

Maybe one day, it won't have to be either/or. You either love black people or you love good cops. Maybe one day, we'll have a side that thinks it's chicken ____ to broad brush entire groups based on the actions of a few, and equally as chicken ____ to believe that in order to love one group of people, you have to hate another.

Personally, I think your FOS argument so far incriminates you more than anything else. Get on the side of of love. Not the side of "sides". (And it's particularly unbecoming when that broad brush hate is the morality you begin to enforce.)

All of that text just to agree with my “FOS argument” that the cop-fellating is above all else a public show, or virtue signal, from the people who complain about that exact thing. Read the tweet and take it up with that guy, he’s the one who made it about “sides” and insulted everyone else, trying to reframe the public show as a noble moral stance instead of calling it what it is.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back