Atlanta Police walkout

I just can't imagine America would let the Democrats win this year. As a former Democrat, I even see the urgency in this election and that should terrify conservatives.
Look at it like I do. Ask yourself what new ways can the govt fail. And then you find they often do those very things. Before long you’ll find yourself imagining all kinds of things.

Every election cycle there is more absurdity. How can the left top the most recent absurdity winner in Trump? By running a candidate with dementia who’s VP will likely be selected just so someone can say “first”.

The next 4 years may likely be the worst in many of our lives regardless of who actually wins.

Lol decline in crime stats not crime. If there is no police report or traffic stop or answering a Call For Service there are no statistics recorded. It doesn’t mean there is no crime
The article even spells it out. It's doesnt report on there being less crime, it reports on the cops doing less.

Lol decline in crime stats not crime. If there is no police report or traffic stop or answering a Call For Service there are no statistics recorded. It doesn’t mean there is no crime
There are people wholly prepared to convince themselves policing causes crime somehow. I don't know what to say to those people other than to ask them how they survived so long without leaving their house.

According to Trump, if we don't measure things - they'll cease to be an issue.

Went right over his head as he gleefully made that post.
I was at the airport earlier today and watched many planes depart from Nashville. Unfortunately since I left no further planes were observed departing. I guess they grounded all those flights.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I was at the airport earlier today and watched many planes depart from Nashville. Unfortunately since I left no further planes were observed departing. I guess they grounded all those flights.

I have one.

Local teachers go on strike, school system sees dramatic drop in number of kids with failing grades.

The headline is a little misleading, yes. The information is interesting and the thesis of the title is accurate. Atlanta has not descended into chaos.

The headline is a little misleading, yes. The information is interesting and the thesis of the title is accurate. Atlanta has not descended into chaos.

It’s at best the same cesspool it has always been. Hell a guy and his girlfriend were assaulted trying to drive down the street where the Wendy’s arsonist struck and they were told no whites were allowed to use that street. They pleaded at how “woke” they were but the black mob wouldn’t hear it.

I speculated earlier in this thread (with Louder???) maybe Atlanta wouldn't descend into anarchy.
There will be a percentage of people who will do crime regardless. Another percentage who are opportunists and will crime in a LEO void. By far the biggest percentage are people who will never crime (serious, violent stuff, not traffic violations). It will be interesting what happens if this stretches out to weeks or months.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Said another way, they also saw George Floyd get murdered by a cop but decided that "antagonism toward police" was a greater injustice
Some people watched the same videos and saw a drug crazed criminal overdose while he happened to be in police custody. It's a question of perspective.

Its almost like there was a viral pandemic across the nation that kept people inside that might have had something to do with crime "plummeting". And literally all the crime mentioned revolves around traffic violations and minor drug offenses. You come off like one of those morons on the FF forum talking about how JG is great because he has X amount of big time throws and does well on 2 and 14 situations.

Violent crime hasn't let up an inch in Atlanta. People still roaming around the hoods with ak47 .22's (lol). People still having shootouts at gas stations. People still burning buildings down. People still doing drivebys and killing kids and innocent people. Black live still not mattering to black people. Every single day.

So I'm a Nazi? 🙄

Its like you saw the image and reacted without really digesting what it implied.
And it’s like you’ve become unable to distinguish humor. Because obviously the Jew who lost most of the family tree in the Holocaust doesn’t understand what it means to be a Nazi.
The truth is I believe you’re just as big a Nazi as Trump. I also think you’re just as smart as he is.

VN Store

Back