Asking for prayers

Posting in here to get more prayers, and I know it'll move, but figured it would get more attention in here for a day. Some people on here know the story of my wife, and how bad things have been off and on for nearing two years now. Quick summary, she lost her bladder close to 4 years ago, and everything was okay for a while. She started getting kidney infections really bad in about November of 2020. She got septic several times, and we almost lost her once during a bout with it last year. We've been to many Drs, and she's staying out of the hospital now, because she's been doing IV treatment for about a year off and on, and constantly for the last 3 months or so. There's a Dr at the Cleveland clinic in Weston Florida who thinks she can help, and knows what will help, but it requires a major surgery. She believes that they pretty much messed everything up when they did the surgery removing her bladder, and there's no guarantee, but she feels like she can fix it. The way the original Dr did it, things don't drain the way they should, and they're going to pretty much redo the surgery. 8 hours at least of surgery, and she'll be in the hospital for at least 10 days. Surgery is Thursday, but we leave first thing in morning. We were going to drive straight down Monday, but going to break the trip down into two days to not be hard on her. She's gotta be there Tuesday morning for a covid test, and pre-op stuff. I know sometimes we all bump heads, but one thing I love about Volnation, I've seen many times we put that aside, and help each other, even if it's just praying. I know praying works, it was a miracle what happened with her last year. This is kinda our last hope at getting her help, so she needs it. With her health and the fight her body's been through with all the infection, she needs it. My kids need it, they're worried about their mom. I need it, she's my everything. So if you get a second between now and Thursday, and it crosses your mind, please whisper a prayer for her. Her name is Tiffany (I like to know who I'm praying for), and I know she'd appreciate it. View attachment 482351
Prayers brother.

Posting in here to get more prayers, and I know it'll move, but figured it would get more attention in here for a day. Some people on here know the story of my wife, and how bad things have been off and on for nearing two years now. Quick summary, she lost her bladder close to 4 years ago, and everything was okay for a while. She started getting kidney infections really bad in about November of 2020. She got septic several times, and we almost lost her once during a bout with it last year. We've been to many Drs, and she's staying out of the hospital now, because she's been doing IV treatment for about a year off and on, and constantly for the last 3 months or so. There's a Dr at the Cleveland clinic in Weston Florida who thinks she can help, and knows what will help, but it requires a major surgery. She believes that they pretty much messed everything up when they did the surgery removing her bladder, and there's no guarantee, but she feels like she can fix it. The way the original Dr did it, things don't drain the way they should, and they're going to pretty much redo the surgery. 8 hours at least of surgery, and she'll be in the hospital for at least 10 days. Surgery is Thursday, but we leave first thing in morning. We were going to drive straight down Monday, but going to break the trip down into two days to not be hard on her. She's gotta be there Tuesday morning for a covid test, and pre-op stuff. I know sometimes we all bump heads, but one thing I love about Volnation, I've seen many times we put that aside, and help each other, even if it's just praying. I know praying works, it was a miracle what happened with her last year. This is kinda our last hope at getting her help, so she needs it. With her health and the fight her body's been through with all the infection, she needs it. My kids need it, they're worried about their mom. I need it, she's my everything. So if you get a second between now and Thursday, and it crosses your mind, please whisper a prayer for her. Her name is Tiffany (I like to know who I'm praying for), and I know she'd appreciate it. View attachment 482351

Praying for your Wife, You, and Your Family. I pray that the Doctors, Nurses, and Surgeons are successful and your wife has comfort and healing. Have a safe trip and I hope for the best for y’all. She’s a fighter, you guys got this!

Prayers sent 🙏

Psalm
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Prayers for healing. Our God can do all things. His word tells us of many miracles he has performed down through the scriptures. We all fail to see all the miracles that God still performs every day. Healing of disease, the miracle of birth, and many many more, all in a days time. Certain situations such as this call for praying people to come together in prayer. To put football and sports and all other things aside to try and cry out to a God who can hear our prayers and answer them in a way that’s according to his plan. I will be much in prayer In the upcoming days. We serve a God who is able.

VN Store

Back