Asking for prayers

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
Posting in here to get more prayers, and I know it'll move, but figured it would get more attention in here for a day. Some people on here know the story of my wife, and how bad things have been off and on for nearing two years now. Quick summary, she lost her bladder close to 4 years ago, and everything was okay for a while. She started getting kidney infections really bad in about November of 2020. She got septic several times, and we almost lost her once during a bout with it last year. We've been to many Drs, and she's staying out of the hospital now, because she's been doing IV treatment for about a year off and on, and constantly for the last 3 months or so. There's a Dr at the Cleveland clinic in Weston Florida who thinks she can help, and knows what will help, but it requires a major surgery. She believes that they pretty much messed everything up when they did the surgery removing her bladder, and there's no guarantee, but she feels like she can fix it. The way the original Dr did it, things don't drain the way they should, and they're going to pretty much redo the surgery. 8 hours at least of surgery, and she'll be in the hospital for at least 10 days. Surgery is Thursday, but we leave first thing in morning. We were going to drive straight down Monday, but going to break the trip down into two days to not be hard on her. She's gotta be there Tuesday morning for a covid test, and pre-op stuff. I know sometimes we all bump heads, but one thing I love about Volnation, I've seen many times we put that aside, and help each other, even if it's just praying. I know praying works, it was a miracle what happened with her last year. This is kinda our last hope at getting her help, so she needs it. With her health and the fight her body's been through with all the infection, she needs it. My kids need it, they're worried about their mom. I need it, she's my everything. So if you get a second between now and Thursday, and it crosses your mind, please whisper a prayer for her. Her name is Tiffany (I like to know who I'm praying for), and I know she'd appreciate it. IMG_20220820_194031956_HDR.jpg

Praying for healing powers to be sent her way. I had cancer surgery 6 years ago and I will tell you that prayer was a major difference in my outcome. Changed things from negative to positive very quickly.
I'll try to quickly tell about the weekend she almost died last year. Infection had gotten so bad it covered one of her kidneys, Dr said you couldn't see it on the MRI because of infection. They tried to do a procedure on Friday, and she coded, but the response team got her. He told us that he'd wait till Monday to try to scrape the infection away, because if he didn't do something the sepsis was going to kill her. I spent all weekend a mess, especially after what happened that Friday. I even sit my kids down Sunday morning, and told them to live on their mom when we got there, because she probably wasn't going to make it through, that was the hardest thing I've ever done. Monday morning I was back in pre-op with her, laying over her crying, begging God to take me instead of her. They had done an MRI to use as a guide to get to the infection. Dr walked in and said "we're going to send her back to her room, and I was asking why, because he'd told us he had to get it. He said, "it's gone ", I asked what he meant, and he said that wad of infection covering her kidney wasn't there anymore! I know people will dismiss that, but it'll never change my mind that someone got hold of God in prayer, and it changed everything.

I'll try to quickly tell about the weekend she almost died last year. Infection had gotten so bad it covered one of her kidneys, Dr said you couldn't see it on the MRI because of infection. They tried to do a procedure on Friday, and she coded, but the response team got her. He told us that he'd wait till Monday to try to scrape the infection away, because if he didn't do something the sepsis was going to kill her. I spent all weekend a mess, especially after what happened that Friday. I even sit my kids down Sunday morning, and told them to live on their mom when we got there, because she probably wasn't going to make it through, that was the hardest thing I've ever done. Monday morning I was back in pre-op with her, laying over her crying, begging God to take me instead of her. They had done an MRI to use as a guide to get to the infection. Dr walked in and said "we're going to send her back to her room, and I was asking why, because he'd told us he had to get it. He said, "it's gone ", I asked what he meant, and he said that wad of infection covering her kidney wasn't there anymore! I know people will dismiss that, but it'll never change my mind that someone got hold of God in prayer, and it changed everything.

My football coach right before my junior year was 33 and had a brain aneurysm. He survived it but needed a major surgery on his brain. Easiest way to explain it, they had to go in and tie something back together. The day before, they did new test and sent it to the doctor at his office and he drove 30 miles to the hospital and could not believe it. It was like someone had went in and fixed it and had already done the surgery. He was looking at two different pictures of his brain which was one the day before and the one that day. We had people meeting at church and everywhere around town and praying. But God.

Posting in here to get more prayers, and I know it'll move, but figured it would get more attention in here for a day. Some people on here know the story of my wife, and how bad things have been off and on for nearing two years now. Quick summary, she lost her bladder close to 4 years ago, and everything was okay for a while. She started getting kidney infections really bad in about November of 2020. She got septic several times, and we almost lost her once during a bout with it last year. We've been to many Drs, and she's staying out of the hospital now, because she's been doing IV treatment for about a year off and on, and constantly for the last 3 months or so. There's a Dr at the Cleveland clinic in Weston Florida who thinks she can help, and knows what will help, but it requires a major surgery. She believes that they pretty much messed everything up when they did the surgery removing her bladder, and there's no guarantee, but she feels like she can fix it. The way the original Dr did it, things don't drain the way they should, and they're going to pretty much redo the surgery. 8 hours at least of surgery, and she'll be in the hospital for at least 10 days. Surgery is Thursday, but we leave first thing in morning. We were going to drive straight down Monday, but going to break the trip down into two days to not be hard on her. She's gotta be there Tuesday morning for a covid test, and pre-op stuff. I know sometimes we all bump heads, but one thing I love about Volnation, I've seen many times we put that aside, and help each other, even if it's just praying. I know praying works, it was a miracle what happened with her last year. This is kinda our last hope at getting her help, so she needs it. With her health and the fight her body's been through with all the infection, she needs it. My kids need it, they're worried about their mom. I need it, she's my everything. So if you get a second between now and Thursday, and it crosses your mind, please whisper a prayer for her. Her name is Tiffany (I like to know who I'm praying for), and I know she'd appreciate it. View attachment 482351
We will be lifting your wife and your family up in prayer this week. God’s miracles come in a multitude of ways and through many provisions. It is our prayer that God’s will be done this week. God Bless.

Posting in here to get more prayers, and I know it'll move, but figured it would get more attention in here for a day. Some people on here know the story of my wife, and how bad things have been off and on for nearing two years now. Quick summary, she lost her bladder close to 4 years ago, and everything was okay for a while. She started getting kidney infections really bad in about November of 2020. She got septic several times, and we almost lost her once during a bout with it last year. We've been to many Drs, and she's staying out of the hospital now, because she's been doing IV treatment for about a year off and on, and constantly for the last 3 months or so. There's a Dr at the Cleveland clinic in Weston Florida who thinks she can help, and knows what will help, but it requires a major surgery. She believes that they pretty much messed everything up when they did the surgery removing her bladder, and there's no guarantee, but she feels like she can fix it. The way the original Dr did it, things don't drain the way they should, and they're going to pretty much redo the surgery. 8 hours at least of surgery, and she'll be in the hospital for at least 10 days. Surgery is Thursday, but we leave first thing in morning. We were going to drive straight down Monday, but going to break the trip down into two days to not be hard on her. She's gotta be there Tuesday morning for a covid test, and pre-op stuff. I know sometimes we all bump heads, but one thing I love about Volnation, I've seen many times we put that aside, and help each other, even if it's just praying. I know praying works, it was a miracle what happened with her last year. This is kinda our last hope at getting her help, so she needs it. With her health and the fight her body's been through with all the infection, she needs it. My kids need it, they're worried about their mom. I need it, she's my everything. So if you get a second between now and Thursday, and it crosses your mind, please whisper a prayer for her. Her name is Tiffany (I like to know who I'm praying for), and I know she'd appreciate it. View attachment 482351
Most fervent prayers for your family, for Tiffany, for those professionals who will be caring for her. Love, faith and prayer are powerful. May God hold you in His mighty Hand.

@joevol33 I do not know you, but feel like I do. You are one of the most upbeat and positive posters on VolNation. I am so very sorry that you and your family have been going through this. While I do not understand why we go through suffering, I am reminded of and hold to God's promises (1 Peter 5:10). My neighbor's wife went through a similar thing this past year with multiple surgeries and several lengthy hospital stays. She is doing much better and I am praying that you all will be better very soon. Thanks for sharing with all of us and we are lifting you all up in prayer tonight. God bless you all.

VN Store

Back