Ask Behr anything about anything not related to food

Calzone and a cannoli from the Gondolier. HBPW had the Italian sampler which included lasagna, spaghetti, chicken parmigiana, and something else which I cant remember.

I tasted the lasagna. The texture and flavor was more ravioli than lasagna. HBPW gonna have to show them peeps how to make it properly.

Calzone and a cannoli from the Gondolier. HBPW had the Italian sampler which included lasagna, spaghetti, chicken parmigiana, and something else which I cant remember.

I tasted the lasagna. The texture and flavor was more ravioli than lasagna. HBPW gonna have to show them peeps how to make it properly.

Eating dinner late you crazy guy?

Reactions: volwindy and Souce
Well done. Asparagus doesn’t need much
Try this one, wet some paper towels....enough for about 3 layers around the Asparagus. Stack them on the towels, melt a little butter (we use parkay squirt butter) and pour over, salt and a little pepper. Roll them up and then wave them for about 2 mins. Check for done and go about 30 seconds at a time until you know how your wave will cook them. Freaking awesome for 3-4 min asparagus.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Lordy, you all are as bad I am. I just filed my return two days ago. (Everyone knows, if you eat supper after four, can lead to GERDS. 😒)
LOL, I did mine prelim about a month ago. I owe WAY too much to pay them before about 4/12. I am hoping that they will extend tax day to June or so. I've heard that's on the table.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded

VN Store

Back