Arrow

I was able to catch up!

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the "new crew". Though we do know for certain that Curtis is legit as we saw him in an episode of 'Legends Of Tomorrow' portraying the Arrow in a demolished Star City.

The new hispanic guy(Actor Rick Gonzalez) is a good actor. He's played small roles here and there but I'm familiar with him from a show called 'Reaper' that was on the CW for a couple seasons back in 2007.

This new villain Prometheus is a big question mark. The show runners claim he isn't the Prometheus(Grant Morrison creation) most comic book readers know but a new character.

That wasn't Curtis portraying Arrow in the episode of Legends of Tomorrow that you're referring to. It was John Diggle jr in the future.

Today the CW gave an early 2017 renewal to Arrow picking up the flagship DC/CW show for a 6th Season.

The number of episodes want be made official until May ahead of the network upfronts.

:rock:

Well this is unexpected!

Cast News:

It was announced today that Katie Cassidy has signed a new contract with Arrow to return in a series regular capacity for the sixth season of the CW series.

Cassidy previously had a 3-show contract which allowed her to not only appear on Arrow but on The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow as well.

She will be appearing in the season two finale of Legends of Tomorrow set to air on Tuesday, April 4.

:yikes: Wow, That was a pretty epic Season Finale!

We know that Rick Gonzalez (Rene) and Juliana Harkavy (Dinah) have already been promoted to Series Regulers for next season. We also know that Katie Cassidy will be back as a series regular as Black Siren in Season 6

Other than Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman has already confirmed via twitter that he is leaving the Arrowverse and they are bringing back Torchwood! :good!:)

I think Thea (since she wasn't around much anyway), Oliver's baby momma, Diggle and possibly even Felicity could be the ones killed off!

I think with Black Siren playing a prominent role next season that Quentin Lance will survive as well.

One more thing remember when Chase was getting on the helicopter last week he told Oliver "I'll see you on the boat" :eek:

I'm an avid Arrow fan but the idea of him wiring an entire island with explosives was just stupid. They're all alive with the exception of Malcolm but even still I could see them having him survive somehow. They probably hid in one of the underground bunkers or they managed to disable just enough explosives in the area surrounding them to survive.

I'm an avid Arrow fan but the idea of him wiring an entire island with explosives was just stupid. They're all alive with the exception of Malcolm but even still I could see them having him survive somehow. They probably hid in one of the underground bunkers or they managed to disable just enough explosives in the area surrounding them to survive.

I don't think all of them will be back with the news a month or so ago that
Rick Gonzalez (Rene) and Juliana Harkavy (Dinah) have been upgraded to series regulars and that Katie Cassidy (Black Siren) is also back as a series regular next season. I think that means a couple of characters will not be back!

Season 6 Sizzle Reel! Season Six of Arrow premiers on its new Night this Thursday!!

[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ydsr1dFC8g[/youtube]

Barely into the season and they're already reusing old plot lines. "The Mayor is Green Arrow." They tried to soften the blow by saying he was technically The Hood last time but that doesn't change anything. His son is quickly becoming an annoyance.

"The CW has announced their fall schedule and Arrow will be moving to Monday nights following DC's Legends of Tomorrow while Supergirl will be moving to Sunday night as the lead in to the newly rebooted Charmed and the networks return to Sunday's."

Barely into the season and they're already reusing old plot lines. "The Mayor is Green Arrow." They tried to soften the blow by saying he was technically The Hood last time but that doesn't change anything. His son is quickly becoming an annoyance.

They need to get rid of the “team”. All three of them are worthless and annoying. I love the show, but it hasn’t been as good since they left the original group of Arrow, Dig, and Felicity.

They need to get rid of the “team”. All three of them are worthless and annoying. I love the show, but it hasn’t been as good since they left the original group of Arrow, Dig, and Felicity.

Roy Harper will be returning for the next season.

Agreed. It’s almost the end of the road for me due to them. Years of training for Arrow. Everyone else gets a few weeks to become a vigilante.

Exactly. And another thing that’s bothered me. Queen beat Raz Al Ghul. He should be the baddest man on the planet. And yet nobodies like Diaz can hang with him in a fist fight? Makes no sense. He should be destroying these guys.

**SPOILERS AHEAD**

Been finishing the up last 5 or 6 episodes of the season and finally watched the last three last night.

I'm kinda pissed that this (boring) storyline didn't end in the finale.

#1) Why the hell does this Diaz story have to drag on into another season?

2.) Please don't let Season 7 be Oliver stuck in prison all season. Have a time jump or something but don't let it drag out more than a couple of episodes.

3.) I'm betting the FBI lady will need the help of Oliver at some point!

4.) In no way do I want to see Diggle in the Arrow costume! I'd wouldn't care if he wasn't on the show as much same goes for Curtis.

5.) I'm going to miss Paul Blackthorne. I had forgot that he was leaving the show but I'll be checking out his new NBC show The InBetween.

6.) I'm glad that it looks like Laurel might have turned the corner and become a better person.

I think I read in an article where they won't dwell on Arrow being in the prison.

Breaking News on the CW Crossover Event!

The upcoming DC/CW Crossover event scheduled to air Sunday, December 9 at 8 pm with The Flash. It will then continue on Monday, December 10 with Arrow, and conclude with Supergirl on Tuesday, December 11. The three night event's release schedule does move The Flash to Supergirl's time slot and vise versa, as Supergirl will regularly air on Sunday nights and The Flash on Tuesday nights.

The Crossover event will also feature the return of Tyler Hoechlin as Superman/Clark Kent and will feature the debut of Lois Lane to the Arroweverse.

Arrowverse-2018-Crosover-Release-Dates-Image.jpg

I've worn a Black Leather style Jean Jacket and it's not great mobility for the arms so logical Green Arrow would wear a Vest and not a jacket.

DC Mainstream Continuity with new 52 Green Arrow does use a believable disguise the Hood with the Domino mask.
Before that it was a flimsy paper thin disguise a Domino mask because most of his face and hair exposed and in comic books it was outright how that this disguise is a lame awful disguise for persons not recognizing Oliver is Green Arrow.
He also wore the domino mask with a hat that still leaves most of his hair expose which also is a paper thin lame disguise awful because most of his face and hair is exposed so wouldn't be challenging to recognize a Celebrity Oliver Queen is Green Arrow.

VN Store

Back