Arrow

This show has really upped their game the past 4 or 5 episodes another good one last night!

Oliver finally knows how to defeat Darhk thanks to a mysterious women was it Zatanna?

The name on the Closed Caption was "Esrin Fortuna".

Very cool!

Actor Chad L. Coleman of The Walking Dead and The Wire fame has just been cast for the upcoming season of Arrow. He will be taking on the role of Tobias Church next season.
While he was loveable as a reformed gangster in The Wire and almost teddy-bear-like on The Walking Dead, it looks like Coleman will be taking on a much darker role this season on Arrow.

This character is described as “an imposing gangster looking to unite the various criminal enterprises in Star City under his own singular command.” With the power vacuum left in the wake of Damien Darhk’s defeat, it looks like there will be an opportunity for his character to spread some mayhem and require Oliver and Team Arrow to reunite to stop him.

With Coleman’s casting along with the return of Evelyn Sharp and the introduction of Wild Dog, it looks like Arrow will be going back to a more “street-focused” show and not so much with the supernatural elements.

Arrow returns this fall Wednesday, Oct. 5 on the CW.

Artemis coming to Arrow!

Actress Madison McLaughlin impressed Arrow fans with a memorable appearance as wannabe teen vigilante Evelyn Sharp last season, and it looks like she'll be back for more in Season 5.

According to Variety, McLaughlin will reprise her role as Sharp for Arrow Season 5. And this time, the teen will take on the role of vigilante archer Artemis.

I completely forgot that Chad Coleman will make the 2nd former Walking Dead member to guest star on Arrow!

Emily Kinney "Beth" was on an episode this past season!

Arrow is really expanding its cast for Season 5!!

Arrow is adding another new face for season five.

The CW's DC Comics drama has cast Tyler Ritter (The McCarthys) in a recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Ritter will play Detective Malone, a new addition to the Star City Police Department following Captain Lance's (Paul Blackthorne) departure from the squad last season.

But just because Lance is no longer working for the SCPD and both of his daughters are gone — one is dead and the other is off time-traveling on Legends of Tomorrow — doesn't mean that Blackthorne will have a smaller role to play in season five. He is still a series regular, so expect to see Lance continue to play a major part in the story.

Ritter joins several new actors coming onboard the superhero drama this upcoming season. In addition to promoting Echo Kellum to series regular, Arrow will welcome Josh Segarra (Chicago P.D.) as a new district attorney and Chad L. Coleman (The Walking Dead) as a new villain. Last season, the series said goodbye to longtime regular Katie Cassidy.

Best known for his starring role on the canceled CBS comedy The McCarthys, Ritter most recently recurred on the NCIS franchise and on Freeform’s Young and Hungry.

Season five of Arrow is set to premiere Wednesday, Oct., 5 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

And another one!!

Arrow is definitely going to have a lot of new faces in its fifth season as the casting announcements continues to come in. It was revealed by TV Insider today that Carly Pope (The Tomorrow People) has booked a recurring gig on the Emerald Archer series for Season 5. She will make her debut in the third episode as the character of Susan Williams who is described as followed:

“Susan Williams, a journalist from nearby Coast City who comes to Star City “looking to make a name for herself” by targeting Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) for a big story.”

Just like the report mentions, the name Susan Williams might sound familiar to certain DC Comics fans. Susan is actually the wife of Jim Jordan, kid brother to the one and only, Hal Jordan a.k.a. Green Lantern. This wouldn’t be the first time that the CWDC-Verse has hinted at the Green Lantern as The Flash mentioned in Season 1 that a Ferris Air station was shut down after a pilot mysterious disappeared, nodding to Hal.

We saw him briefly on Arrow this past season in flashbacks as we saw a man standing close to Oliver in a Coast City bar, wearing an aviator jacket with the name “Jordan” on it, without seeing his face. Coast City and Ferris Air has been mentioned and seen several times on Arrow as early as its first season. While the addition of Susan Williams isn’t necessarily a sign that we will suddenly meet Hal any time soon, remember that we are getting Superman on television this fall over at Supergirl so the idea of having Green Lantern on TV, isn’t as impossible as it used to be.

A nerd can dream right? The new follows the recent announcement of Tyler Ritter being cast on the series as Detective Malone who is a new member of the Star City Police Department.

Stephen Amell said a couple of days ago that the effects of what Barry did in the Flash season finale will be felt/seen in Arrow this season.

Which means it will likely be felt on both Supergirl & Legends as well.

Let's hope it'll make Arrow not suck so much...wait that means Laurel will still be alive...****

Dolph Lundgren joining cast of Arrow!!!

Dolph Lundgren has joined the cast of Arrow as the new villain for season 5, the executive producers announced at the Television Critics Association’s press tour on Thursday.

“In our flashbacks in Russia — we’re set in Russia this season — we are going to be bringing in Dolph Lundgren as one of our big bads,” executive producer Wendy Mericle revealed.

Lundgren’s character was actually mentioned toward the end of season 4, when Taiana referred to the Russian villain Kovar. “He is somebody we heard about in season 4,” Mericle told EW following the panel. “Kovar. We are going to bring him in and he’s going to be this super big badass guy who works for the Russian government, and is not a friend of Oliver or the Bratva. It’s part of Oliver’s promise to Taiana at the end of season 4 and it’s going to be interesting because it’s going to get complicated and very messed up very fast.”

Fellow executive producer Marc Guggenheim also revealed that this will be the final year for the flashbacks. “We always said that Oliver had a five-year journey when he was marooned on the [island],” he said. “This year, Oliver spends his time in the flashbacks in Russia. We know from various seeds we planted back in the pilot that he knows how to speak Russian, he became a Bratva captain. Sort of the flashback story in the first half of the year is going to involve Oliver’s introduction into the Bratva.”

Oliver’s storyline in Russia will mirror what’s going on in the present as he rebuilds Team Arrow. “He’s basically recruited into this crime organization while at the same time in the present day Oliver has recruits of his own,” Guggenheim said. “He’s a trainee in the past, trainer in the present, and I think that will give the audience the connect-up thematically between present in the past.”

Arrow | Break The Rules Official Trailer | The CW
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYS22RtSVXY[/youtube]

This season premiere was one of the better Arrow episodes in a long while!

LOL! Did anyone else notice The Walking Dead nod with Chad Coleman (Tyreese on TWD). Using a game of 'duck, duck, goose' as he tapped each hostage on the head with a baseball bat? :rock:

Arg! I can't record this anymore.

I've got Blindspot, Lethal Weapon, and Survivor recording at 8pm and have no other slots.

Arg! I can't record this anymore.

I've got Blindspot, Lethal Weapon, and Survivor recording at 8pm and have no other slots.

LOL, That's why I bought the necessary equipment to get On-Demand programming from my DirecTV DVR.

Unfortunately CBS & CW shows always take priority as the CW doesn't have an On-Demand channel and for what ever reason CBS doesn't put their On-Demand shows in HD.

LOL, That's why I bought the necessary equipment to get On-Demand programming from my DirecTV DVR.

Unfortunately CBS & CW shows always take priority as the CW doesn't have an On-Demand channel and for what ever reason CBS doesn't put their On-Demand shows in HD.

I thought CW was one of the networks that aired reruns at a later time much like SyFy but I guess I'm remembering that wrong.

So Barry visited Felicity last night on the Flash to talk to her about him changing the timeline and ......

We learn that not everything is correct in the Arrowverse Barry finds a picture of Diggle holding a little boy and Barry asks her who the kid is and Felicity says his son John Jr.! Barry then says something about his daughter Sara that Felicity knows nothing about.

If you have roku CW just launched a new app last week. Now you can see all the new stuff the next day. I assume they have the app for other formats as well.

Another solid episode last night! Arrow has really turned things around from last season. I still skip through most of the flashback scenes however!

I thought CW was one of the networks that aired reruns at a later time much like SyFy but I guess I'm remembering that wrong.

TNT has picked it up in syndication, unfortunately they are about four seasons behind.

Last edited:
I was able to catch up!

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the "new crew". Though we do know for certain that Curtis is legit as we saw him in an episode of 'Legends Of Tomorrow' portraying the Arrow in a demolished Star City.

The new hispanic guy(Actor Rick Gonzalez) is a good actor. He's played small roles here and there but I'm familiar with him from a show called 'Reaper' that was on the CW for a couple seasons back in 2007.

This new villain Prometheus is a big question mark. The show runners claim he isn't the Prometheus(Grant Morrison creation) most comic book readers know but a new character.

VN Store

Back