Arizona Election Audit

This is rich.

Where is the collective focus of the Republican Party at the moment?

1) Fighting against vaccinations during a pandemic, even though they worked tirelessly last December to exaggerate the Trump administration's role in the development of those vaccines.

2) Catering to the egotistical needs of a narcissist, by stubbornly attempting to sow public distrust in an election held 11 months ago, because Donald Trump still can't face the reality that he legitimately lost a valid election. After all of the law suits, recounts and audits there still isn't a single shred of evidence that voter fraud altered the outcome of even one state which Donald Trump lost in the 2020 Presidential Election, while some combination of 3 states would need to be flipped to get Trump's electoral college vote total to the necessary 270 threshold.

3) Defending and downplaying the actions of the rioters who forcibly entered the United States Capitol on January 6th, in effort to disrupt the formal certification of the electoral college vote by Congress.

4) Vindictively targeting any fellow party member, such as Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, for simply performing the duties of their job as required by law, if this also meant spurning one of Trump's hastily-planned schemes to overturn the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Will any of these things ultimately help the country?

... and it's the democrats who are toxic?

All of these examples are emotional examples instead of ideological differences.

You have to be a doofus to think "Republicans" are downplaying the vaccine. It's an uneducated statement. Blacks have the least percentage by demographic that are vaccinated. The vast majority aren't Republicans. More Republicans believe individuals have the right to determine how they deal with their health and should not be forced to take a vaccine. The government mandate is overreach.

The democrats have been sowing the seeds of public distrust for the election since Trump was elected. I guess that fact escapes you. The rest of your Steffen type rant about this is ignoring the many unconstitutional rule changes that occurred around the country and pallets of mail in ballets after the election was over - sometimes up to 7 days.

Anyone that contributed to a destruction of property that day should be prosecuted. Some that were jailed committed a simple trepass. There are over 15k hours of footage apparently that has not been released. Where were you last summer when this country incurred billions of dollars in damages from your ilk? I think we know the answer.

I will give you the last bullet point. I think Trump makes himself look small when he verbally attacks someone for a decision he doesn't like, but to act like he is the only narcissist who has held the position is benevolent ignorance.

By the way, I only used Republican because that's what you used. Republican is just a party but conservativism or libertarian is a value system based on the intent of the constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.

Reactions: DonjoVol
This is rich.

Where is the collective focus of the Republican Party at the moment?

1) Fighting against vaccinations during a pandemic, even though they worked tirelessly last December to exaggerate the Trump administration's role in the development of those vaccines.

2) Catering to the egotistical needs of a narcissist, by stubbornly attempting to sow public distrust in an election held 11 months ago, because Donald Trump still can't face the reality that he legitimately lost a valid election. After all of the law suits, recounts and audits there still isn't a single shred of evidence that voter fraud altered the outcome of even one state which Donald Trump lost in the 2020 Presidential Election, while some combination of 3 states would need to be flipped to get Trump's electoral college vote total to the necessary 270 threshold.

3) Defending and downplaying the actions of the rioters who forcibly entered the United States Capitol on January 6th, in effort to disrupt the formal certification of the electoral college vote by Congress.

4) Vindictively targeting any fellow party member, such as Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, for simply performing the duties of their job as required by law, if this also meant spurning one of Trump's hastily-planned schemes to overturn the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Will any of these things ultimately help the country?

... and it's the democrats who are toxic?
Well the Dems are busy blaming Reps for not being able to keep government open even though Dems hold the House, Senate, and Presidency. How is that helping the country? Then again, I guess not passing that ridiculous amount of money does help overall but it’s funny that they blame Reps when they don’t need a single Rep vote.

All of these examples are emotional examples instead of ideological differences.

You have to be a doofus to think "Republicans" are downplaying the vaccine. It's an uneducated statement. Blacks have the least percentage by demographic that are vaccinated. The vast majority aren't Republicans. More Republicans believe individuals have the right to determine how they deal with their health and should not be forced to take a vaccine. The government mandate is overreach.

The democrats have been sowing the seeds of public distrust for the election since Trump was elected. I guess that fact escapes you. The rest of your Steffen type rant about this is ignoring the many unconstitutional rule changes that occurred around the country and pallets of mail in ballets after the election was over - sometimes up to 7 days.

Anyone that contributed to a destruction of property that day should be prosecuted. Some that were jailed committed a simple trepass. There are over 15k hours of footage apparently that has not been released. Where were you last summer when this country incurred billions of dollars in damages from your ilk? I think we know the answer.

I will give you the last bullet point. I think Trump makes himself look small when he verbally attacks someone for a decision he doesn't like, but to act like he is the only narcissist who has held the position is benevolent ignorance.

By the way, I only used Republican because that's what you used. Republican is just a party but conservativism or libertarian is a value system based on the intent of the constitution, Bill of Rights, etc.
It's a pretty big stretch to refer to the BLM rioters as "your ilk" when addressing BB. That's a perfect example of why this country is so divided. That tribalistic, binary thought process, coupled with the broad brush you stroke it with, only widens the divide. Until you recognize that both the left and right fringes are equally destructive, you'll never be able to participate in a reasonable solution

Reactions: BreatheUT
Well the Dems are busy blaming Reps for not being able to keep government open even though Dems hold the House, Senate, and Presidency. How is that helping the country? Then again, I guess not passing that ridiculous amount of money does help overall but it’s funny that they blame Reps when they don’t need a single Rep vote.
Self-awareness isn't always a strength of you guys. At the time the government shutdown under Trump began in December of 2018, the same could be said of Republicans... and it had everything to do with funding Trump's border wall, which he had not even tried to secure funding for up to that point, despite Republicans controlling both chambers of Congress. Not to mention, Trump had campaigned on Mexico paying for the wall in the first place.... and did you object to the ridiculous amounts of money passed under Trump? I doubt it. Republicans only care about federal spending when a Democrat is president.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
It's a pretty big stretch to refer to the BLM rioters as "your ilk" when addressing BB. That's a perfect example of why this country is so divided. That tribalistic, binary thought process, coupled with the broad brush you stroke it with, only widens the divide. Until you recognize that both the left and right fringes are equally destructive, you'll never be able to participate in a reasonable solution

I said it because I don't recall BB condemning it. He may have even celebrated or defended it.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I said it because I don't recall BB condemning it. He may have even celebrated or defended it.
I don't think I've ever posted to a thread which concerned Black Lives Matter, or commented on them, one way or another. It's just not something that interests me. I don't relate to them, or to their agenda.

Self-awareness isn't always a strength of you guys. At the time the government shutdown under Trump began in December of 2018, the same could be said of Republicans... and it had everything to do with funding Trump's border wall, which he had not even tried to secure funding for up to that point, despite Republicans controlling both chambers of Congress. Not to mention, Trump had campaigned on Mexico paying for the wall in the first place.... and did you object to the ridiculous amounts of money passed under Trump? I doubt it. Republicans only care about federal spending when a Democrat is president.
Wow, you totally struck out there. No surprise though. Of course Reps did the same thing. It’s hard to believe you’re the same guy that famously whined about whataboutism as that’s all you do. And yes Trump did spend money like crazy too and yes that’s a problem as well. If only you knew half as much as you assumed you did.

The dems have their president in office as well as controlling the house and senate. .Instead of focusing on the mess that their president and party is they continue their obsession over Trump. They still go on about how Trump acted on social media when there are plenty of examples of their politicians and even themselves acting the same way they claim Trump acts or even worse.

And not one single dem I know condemned the riots last year. Which killed multiple people and injured many more and caused billions in property damage. Yet they continue to ignore it along with the plethora of other problems their party has created.

Wow, you totally struck out there. No surprise though. Of course Reps did the same thing. It’s hard to believe you’re the same guy that famously whined about whataboutism as that’s all you do. And yes Trump did spend money like crazy too and yes that’s a problem as well. If only you knew half as much as you assumed you did.
Yes Trump signed spending bills that were supported by a democrat majority. Chuck Schumer even claimed a major victory after Trump signed one of the spending bills. One can make the claim that Trump helped push the current democrat agenda thru more than any democrat did.

Yes Trump signed spending bills that were supported by a democrat majority. Chuck Schumer even claimed a major victory after Trump signed one of the spending bills. One can make the claim that Trump helped push the current democrat agenda thru more than any democrat did.
Here’s the thing. I said Trump spent like crazy because it occurred under his Presidency but who actually controls the money? It isn’t the President. The bottom line is fiscal conservatism is dead. Fox is parading Machin around like some hero because he “only” wants to spend $1.5T. Insane.

Reactions: AM64 and DonjoVol
Here’s the thing. I said Trump spent like crazy because it occurred under his Presidency but who actually controls the money? It isn’t the President. The bottom line is fiscal conservatism is dead. Fox is parading Machin around like some hero because he “only” wants to spend $1.5T. Insane.
Manchin is right about one thing. These spending bills create an entitlement society. Sadly that's what many dems and some Republicans want. An entitlement society where more and more people are dependent on the government.

That is a bull $hit cop out, meant to absolve a fiscally irresponsible president of any responsibility for federal money spent during his presidency. While it's true that a president's federal budget requests do not become law and aren't signed by the president, they do serve as an important guide for Congress in making appropriations and tax decisions. The bottom line is that the president does have veto power over appropriation's bills and obviously, he is responsible for signing the damn things into law. You go way too far in suggesting that the president has no control or input over this process.

That is a bull $hit cop out, meant to absolve a fiscally irresponsible president of any responsibility for federal money spent during his presidency. While it's true that a president's federal budget requests do not become law and aren't signed by the president, they do serve as an important guide for Congress in making appropriations and tax decisions. The bottom line is that the president does have veto power over appropriation's bills and obviously, he is responsible for signing the damn things into law. You go way too far in suggesting that the president has no control or input over this process.
Out over your skis again I see. Shocking I tell ya! Where did I say any President bears no responsibility? You’re the one that seems to assign it only to POTUS when that is far from the truth. I already said fiscal conservatism is dead and that money spent under Trump was ridiculous yet here you are whining about some straw man argument yet again. You are really bad at this.

The dems have their president in office as well as controlling the house and senate. .Instead of focusing on the mess that their president and party is they continue their obsession over Trump. They still go on about how Trump acted on social media when there are plenty of examples of their politicians and even themselves acting the same way they claim Trump acts or even worse.

And not one single dem I know condemned the riots last year. Which killed multiple people and injured many more and caused billions in property damage. Yet they continue to ignore it along with the plethora of other problems their party has created.

And you continue to lie. People can condemn the rioting, but believe there are issues that need addressing. People can support the police, but believe they face issues that need addressing. People can be for the military, but believe Iraq and Afghanistan were not worth the price and had little to do with American freedom. People can support capitalism, but be in favor of higher taxes on the wealthy.

We need to stop acting like we have black and white issues when everything we face is grey.

No, I don't think he did. Until we start governing from the center again and make reasonable compromises with one another, our compass will continue to spin

I'm going be honest and it's just my opinion, ideally I agree there should be a bigger circle of compromise in the middle but realistically leftists/progressives eat civil negotiations for breakfast. There are just some people/personalities that think that way. We have to understand that. They are the ones triggering Bolshevik style rioting, continually disparaging the country that our adversaries use for ammunition against us, getting us in terrible foreign policy deals and sharing with enemies (Kerry), etc.

You negotiate with moderates but progressives are winning in the democrat party. Even if they aren't winning in Congress yet, they are creating civil hatred for your fellow man - social platforms are a major part of it controlled by leftists or at least people who give it to the mob and play politics with their business.

I'm going be honest and it's just my opinion, ideally I agree there should be a bigger circle of compromise in the middle but realistically leftists/progressives eat civil negotiations for breakfast. There are just some people/personalities that think that way. We have to understand that. They are the ones triggering Bolshevik style rioting, continually disparaging the country that our adversaries use for ammunition against us, getting us in terrible foreign policy deals and sharing with enemies (Kerry), etc.

You negotiate with moderates but progressives are winning in the democrat party. Even if they aren't winning in Congress yet, they are creating civil hatred for your fellow man - social platforms are a major part of it controlled by leftists or at least people who give it to the mob and play politics with their business.
Same goes for the far right too. They're both equally bad.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Same goes for the far right too. They're both equally bad.

The country doesn't move further right though. It moves further left. Once you insert foreigners who have extreme views and don't give a crap about this constitution you speak of with an already group of ignoramuses then you have problems. We continue to add thousands who couldn't care less about conforming to American society (sorry the term escapes me). We start to see the CHOP zones, 3rd world looking areas like on the border, more terror cells, increased crime, vendettas based on ignorance even from "non" citizens, etc.

The country doesn't move further right though. It moves further left. Once you insert foreigners who have extreme views and don't give a crap about this constitution you speak of with an already group of ignoramuses then you have problems. We continue to add thousands who couldn't care less about conforming to American society (sorry the term escapes me). We start to see the CHOP zones, 3rd world looking areas like on the border, more terror cells, increased crime, vendettas based on ignorance even from "non" citizens, etc.
There are more red states than blue states. Tennessee moved from being blue to red in the span of two decades. It was a moderate state and has moved firmly to the right. Rural areas all over the country have moved to the right.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
And you continue to lie. People can condemn the rioting, but believe there are issues that need addressing. People can support the police, but believe they face issues that need addressing. People can be for the military, but believe Iraq and Afghanistan were not worth the price and had little to do with American freedom. People can support capitalism, but be in favor of higher taxes on the wealthy.

We need to stop acting like we have black and white issues when everything we face is grey.
I was not lying. Not one single democrat I know condemned the rioting that occurred last summer. And most democrats do have an obsession with Trump.

As for higher taxes on the wealthy. I do agree. However, you are living in fantasy land if you think democrats are going to raise taxes on a group that is largely part of their base now. If anything, the policies they want to enforce make the rich even more richer.

The democrat party is now the party of the rich.

There are more red states than blue states. Tennessee moved from being blue to red in the span of two decades. It was a moderate state and has moved firmly to the right. Rural areas all over the country have moved to the right.
Maybe you should look into the agenda the democrat party has been pushing and you might get your answer.

I was not lying. Not one single democrat I know condemned the rioting that occurred last summer. And most democrats do have an obsession with Trump.

As for higher taxes on the wealthy. I do agree. However, you are living in fantasy land if you think democrats are going to raise taxes on a group that is largely part of their base now. If anything, the policies they want to enforce make the rich even more richer.

The democrat party is now the party of the rich who sets the rules for who they perceive as their underlings.

Fyp

VN Store

Back