Arizona Election Audit

Who sign up for new credit cards just to get a damn T shirt.

I remember walking past rows of credit card application tables at the University Center when I started college. Crazy high interest rates and these kids were lined up out the door filling out applications, I'd wager most of them maxed those bastards out in a week.

Reactions: hUTch2002
I remember walking past rows of credit card application tables at the University Center when I started college. Crazy high interest rates and these kids were lined up out the door filling out applications, I'd wager most of them maxed those bastards out in a week.
I never understood that. When I was flat out broke and needed money, I'd sell some plasma.

Who sign up for new credit cards just to get a damn T shirt.

The credit card companies used to set up right in front of the cafeteria at presidential court. My freshman roommate signed up for several just to get shirts, etc. He wound up running up something like $15k in debt in a semester. I dont know if he ever paid it off, but it seemed like an insurmountable debt to put on top of tuition, etc.

I'm kind of surprised that the University let them set up out there... Actually, I'm not...

The credit card companies used to set up right in front of the cafeteria at presidential court. My freshman roommate signed up for several just to get shirts, etc. He wound up running up something like $15k in debt in a semester. I dont know if he ever paid it off, but it seemed like an insurmountable debt to put on top of tuition, etc.

I'm kind of surprised that the University let them set up out there... Actually, I'm not...
Only rich boys stayed in the presidential court complex back in the 70's.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Could we get back to the thread on AZ election? I am interested in what comes out of it. Per my understanding of the headlines, count was similar to what was declared but there were about 50k ballots that were problematic. Those are being investigated by the state AG. Any real updates?

I am less interested in final results since its not going to overturn anything no matter what - Im more interested in the process. Its like a magician seeing another performer's magic trick. What's engaging is figuring out how it was done and by seeing the patterns, you can figure out how they pulled it off.

I still think its nothing more complicated than small "tiger teams" using the mail ballot process and manufacturing votes using voter roll books with signatures. Its something operatives would know how to do already and is almost impossible to prove significant stuffing of the whole batch if done correctly, even if you are able to disallow a few thousand here or there that you caught.

This whole idea of rigging the machines though has me intrigued, through software updates, etc. I just dont see it though. Most of the operatives I have known were old school and would not trust this kind of thing to software manipulation, which they didnt know how to do anyway.

Reactions: hog88
Aight, lets break this whole thing down. The only bottleneck probs is people are tired of working for poverty wages and he CEO owns 3 yachts. Gas, out of the US, goes into the global market. They control the prices, not the president. Hurricanes, Natural Disasters, or just straight up holding it till the price goes up. So no, I'm not f'n kidding you. You uneducated ditch digger.
Good Lord take a Valium or something.

Reactions: VolStrom
He's a centrist but he allowed Bloomberg to hold a fundraiser for him?

One point I was making was that he claimed he was truly an independent running as a Democrat. If that was the case then why not just run as an independent?

Now. I give him some credit. He did an interview with MSNBC before that election was held. In it I believe he even claimed that the democrat party was no longer the party of the working class. He seemed disappointed but at least he was honest.

It was no longer the party for the working class and it had a tainted name, yet he ran as a democrat. I guess when you are partying it up with the dregs of the party like Schumer that explains it. By the way, none of the dem's visited TN on purpose because they knew their hot garbage appearance would hurt Bredesen. They thought they had a chance to sneak one through.

I voted for Sethi in the primaries because I thought Sethi did a good job of tying Hagerty to Romney plus Sethi would've been a strong conservative of Indian descent. Another plus in my book. I've been pleasantly surprised by Hagerty. I will give he and Blackburn a pass on the 1/6 issue.

Reactions: DonjoVol
It was no longer the party for the working class and it had a tainted name, yet he ran as a democrat. I guess when you are partying it up with the dregs of the party like Schumer that explains it. By the way, none of the dem's visited TN on purpose because they knew their hot garbage appearance would hurt Bredesen. They thought they had a chance to sneak one through.

I voted for Sethi in the primaries because I thought Sethi did a good job of tying Hagerty to Romney plus Sethi would've been a strong conservative of Indian descent. Another plus in my book. I've been pleasantly surprised by Hagerty. I will give he and Blackburn a pass on the 1/6 issue.
I personally don't know anyone who voted for Hagerty. So I was quite surprised when he won. Sethi even had Ted Cruz come to TN and campaign for him. I guess when Hagerty put "Endorsed by Trump" on his campaign signs it was enough for him to win the election.

I personally don't know anyone who voted for Hagerty. So I was quite surprised when he won. Sethi even had Ted Cruz come to TN and campaign for him. I guess when Hagerty put "Endorsed by Trump" on his campaign signs it was enough for him to win the election.

Probably. Sethi got a lot of votes. It was a good battle. I think even Mark Levin supported Sethi over Hagerty. We should be proud we had at least two quality individuals to choose from. I voted for Hagerty in the general over Bredesen for some of the reasons people mentioned. I had voted for Bredesen for governor many years ago. The democrat party is toxic and is not close to what it used to be.

Only rich boys stayed in the presidential court complex back in the 70's.
I was Hess but in the late 90s, not the 70s. And it still didn’t have AC. That made it fun though because everyone opened their doors and windows for circulation. It was impossible to avoid your neighbors.

I will admit. When The Hill, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News for example do report actual non political news they all do a fantastic job. When there is a major weather event - Fox, CNN, and MSNBC do a great job covering those. However the news also became politicized and I guess the networks have a viewer base to cater to as well. Now all the cable news networks seem to be about politics 90 to 95 percent of the time. If not more. This has also allowed other networks like Newsmax, OAN, and TYT to come about.
True that!

They do seem to over exaggerate some of the weather events though... CNN is the worst at creating drama when there is no drama to be had for views.

He literally called me hypercritical, it wasn't implied - it was overtly stated. Not only that, but the usage was made out of context as there was no hypocrisy.

I've seen some posters double down on stupid posts, but you're on another level. Move on dude, you look ridiculous.

If my recollection was correct.. he said YOUR post was hypocritical not YOU as a person.

"Another bad interpretation by you. I called your post hypocritical from saying there was no fraud. One post doesn’t make you a hypocrite but the post can be hypocritical. Is that hard to understand?"

I think you inadvertently mistook his post as him calling you hypocritical. Just my thought.

Probably. Sethi got a lot of votes. It was a good battle. I think even Mark Levin supported Sethi over Hagerty. We should be proud we had at least two quality individuals to choose from. I voted for Hagerty in the general over Bredesen for some of the reasons people mentioned. I had voted for Bredesen for governor many years ago. The democrat party is toxic and is not close to what it used to be.
Bredesen didn't run against Hagerty

When Trump said that "we were given rules, regulations and specifications from a different time," that was an obvious reference to his predecessor.

However, Trump left no doubt of that, with this following statement which he made later on in the same press conference :

"The Obama administration made a decision on testing that turned out to be very detrimental to what we're doing, and we undid that decision a few days ago so that the testing can take place in a much more accurate and rapid fashion." - President Donald Trump

For what it's worth, Trump never elaborated on what decision the Obama administration had made, which he had supposedly reversed, consisted of... and once again, this was over 3 years into his presidency. Trump never stopped blaming Obama for anything he could... for all 4 years.
@hUTch2002 , this is the response to your question from Post # 5,848.

So having facts to interject on someone saying something completely incorrect is, "Stroking Out." Got ya, well I can promise I haven't lost any sleep over any of these convos.
No, it was about how you’re like a dog trying to bite anything that gets close to you, friend or foe. You were attacking anyone and everyone. That’s why.

The democrat party is toxic and is not close to what it used to be.
This is rich.

Where is the collective focus of the Republican Party at the moment?

1) Fighting against vaccinations during a pandemic, even though they worked tirelessly last December to exaggerate the Trump administration's role in the development of those vaccines.

2) Catering to the egotistical needs of a narcissist, by stubbornly attempting to sow public distrust in an election held 11 months ago, because Donald Trump still can't face the reality that he legitimately lost a valid election. After all of the law suits, recounts and audits there still isn't a single shred of evidence that voter fraud altered the outcome of even one state which Donald Trump lost in the 2020 Presidential Election, while some combination of 3 states would need to be flipped to get Trump's electoral college vote total to the necessary 270 threshold.

3) Defending and downplaying the actions of the rioters who forcibly entered the United States Capitol on January 6th, in effort to disrupt the formal certification of the electoral college vote by Congress.

4) Vindictively targeting any fellow party member, such as Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, for simply performing the duties of their job as required by law, if this also meant spurning one of Trump's hastily-planned schemes to overturn the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election.

Will any of these things ultimately help the country?

... and it's the democrats who are toxic?

VN Store

Back