Arizona Election Audit

This lady is nuts.

I find it hilarious that they find "discrepancies" but nothing that could be called fraud.

Even they aren't stepping over that line, because fraud would men they would have to take it to court. They do not intend on ever doing that.
... and just like Trump, Kelli Ward will (often falsely) cite an anomaly as being proof that either voter fraud or cheating must have taken place. In December, prior to Trump's twitter ban, he would frequently tweet statistics concerning either bellwether counties or states, and say, "No Republican has ever won Florida, Ohio and Iowa before but then lost the election." Kelli Ward would always re-tweet things like that while also suggesting that this couldn't have happened without fraud. Such an anomaly does not prove anything... and in this case, it's not even true. Richard Nixon won those 3 states in 1960, but lost the election.

This is for BB and Septic. I find it very amusing to see you guys wasting your time defending something you care absolutely nothing about and think is such a farce...

This is for BB and Septic. I find it very amusing to see you guys wasting your time defending something you care absolutely nothing about and think is such a farce...

What is rather amusing is Joe actually thinks he won 81M votes. He probably doesnt even know.

Reactions: AM64
What is rather amusing is Joe actually thinks he won 81M votes. He probably doesnt even know.
These kind of posts are rather amusing. This is a strange posture to be taking. It's like you're being smug, elitist and condescending while gloating over a defeat. Joe Biden is currently 6 months into his first term as the 46th President of the United States. What more would he need to know concerning the results of the 2020 Presidential Election than that?

These kind of posts are rather amusing. This is a strange posture to be taking. It's like you're being smug, elitist and condescending while gloating over a defeat. Joe Biden is currently 6 months into his first term as the 46th President of the United States. What more would he need to know concerning the results of the 2020 Presidential Election than that?

He probably should just focus on his flashcard reading skills

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT

Why not have an audit? Every org or business has one one of many varieties. I favor having one every year and as I have stated there is no reason to have a winner determined election evening.
I even venture to say the accuracy of any typical election does not even approach 95%. That is not acceptable and even hanging chads would indicate. And I certainly do not want them run thru some machine with some complicated software that even Dominion has said is proprietary.

The path forward is narrow. And no I do not expect Trump to ever hold or even run for national office again.

Reactions: AM64

I need to see the evidence - not someone telling me there is evidence. People can say whatever they want. Let's see the proof.

Reactions: AshG
It involves partisan politics. There is no evidence of systemic voter fraud in the United States. Both sides need to start respecting outcomes or it will have consequences for our democratic system of elections. That is especially true for future incumbent presidents. Trump really pushed the envelope with his attempt to use the power of his office to subvert legally chosen electors. That must not stand as established precedent for tolerable future presidential conduct.
Dems tried to throw out “legally chosen electors” in 2016.

Why not have an audit? Every org or business has one one of many varieties. I favor having one every year and as I have stated there is no reason to have a winner determined election evening.
I even venture to say the accuracy of any typical election does not even approach 95%. That is not acceptable and even hanging chads would indicate. And I certainly do not want them run thru some machine with some complicated software that even Dominion has said is proprietary.

The path forward is narrow. And no I do not expect Trump to ever hold or even run for national office again.
There already was a hand count audit completed by both of the political parties and accuracy tests conducted in Maricopa County, Arizona after the election. There were also two forensic audits conducted by SLI Compliance and Pro V&V in Maricopa County in February, to ensure the accuracy of the federally and state certified hardware and software used to count votes.

There have been audits. There have been hand recounts. The voting results from the 2020 Presidential Election in Maricopa County, Arizona have been scrutinized to an unprecedented extent... and that was even before this latest effort by the "Cyber Ninjas". These audits are ongoing because Senators in the Republican-controlled Arizona State Legislature have not yet gotten confirmation of the result they want. So now, they are going to try their luck with an openly biased auditor (Doug Logan's firm Cyber Ninjas), who has already publicly announced the conclusion which they desire (that there was fraud and Trump really won Arizona) - before their own audit even began.

Reactions: Septic
Dems tried to throw out “legally chosen electors” in 2016.
If so, that is just as wrong... but this situation involving the 2020 Presidential Election is particularly distressing because it involved rhetoric and actions taken by the sitting President in order to remain in power following an electoral defeat. During the formal procedure of certification, President Donald Trump wanted his Vice President to cast aside votes from a legally chosen set of electors in handpicked battleground states that his campaign had been contesting in court. The United States Constitution does not grant the Vice President the unilateral authority to do that. If it did, then it would not be possible for a sitting President to ever lose a re-election bid. His VP would always override any defeat by rejecting votes from electors in states their campaign needed to win, until a faithless set of electors from those states had been chosen, who would vote for them. A democratic system of elections does not operate that way.

The measures which Donald Trump undertook in defeat, can not be allowed to stand as an established precedent for what is acceptable professional conduct from the President of the United States. It would imperil the American democratic system of elections.

54715726.jpg
Well! Aren’t you a democrat? That might have something to do with your meme?😂

VN Store

Back