Arizona Election Audit

They hate having to answer for Trump's m.o. of claiming fraud when he loses. Especially when he does it before the ballots are even cast.

So they don't.
It's true. Donald Trump signaled his intentions to blame fraud for potential defeat well ahead of both the 2016 and 2020 Presidential General Elections. When it comes to levying allegations of voter fraud or cheating, Trump is always short on specifics and the proof is non-existent, but the generic excuse of being the victim of a "rigged" system is built in to shield the Trump name brand from the stigma of defeat.

Last edited:
It's true. Donald Trump signaled his intentions to blame fraud for potential defeat well ahead of both the 2016 and 2020 Presidential General Elections. When it comes to levying allegations of voter fraud or cheating, Trump is always short on specifics and the proof is non-existent, but the generic excuse of a "rigged" system is built in to shield the Trump name brand from the stigma of defeat.
I’d have said the same thing knowing that millions of unsolicited ballots were going to be mailed out in places like Philadelphia and Detroit.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I’d have said the same thing knowing that millions of unsolicited ballots were going to be mailed out in places like Philadelphia and Detroit.

Have a little compassion. I know the democrats did it even on this board 2016-2020 but back down. They now see the errors of their ways and just want you to be compliant.

In states where ballots were sent automatically to registered voters, those were state-legislated decisions. The narrative that mail-in voting isn't secure in the United States is unsubstantiated. Nearly one out of four voters cast a mail-in or absentee ballot in 2016.

... and when it comes to Trump, that is not even the point. He would blame any defeat on fraud or his opponent's cheating, regardless of the conditions in which the election had been held. For him, shielding the Trump name brand from the stigma of a high profile defeat is critical.

What a moronic and idiotic statement. This was the most comprehensive and secure audit in history. A lot of the delay at the moment is due to the Maricopa Board having completely refused to comply with multiple subpoenas and because they have absolutely refused to help with any requests for information thay were made.

What a moronic and idiotic thing to say. There are numerous example of this clown show screwing sh!t up because they don't know what they are doing.

Reactions: FrankenVol54
Well, we were told that the Russians complicitly stole the election for Trump, and we were told that Trump would refuse to leave office, too. Oh, and that Trump inspired a coup to stay in office. At least a couple of those led to false impeachments, so I wouldn't recommend deciding what Trump did or didn't do or go putting words in his mouth. Trump is a very very poor speaker, and to be honest his words are often up for interpretation, but they are probably no less decipherable than Biden's. The problem with our politicians really begins with the electorate.
Trump a poor speaker? Nope! He and Reagan was the best speakers in my lifetime.

Well, we were told that the Russians complicitly stole the election for Trump, and we were told that Trump would refuse to leave office, too.
No rational person said those things. Invoking what a fringe twitter user posited isn't "what you were told," no need for the hyperbole. There was concern that he wouldn't leave and based on the way he left, it turns out that it was (at a minimum) plausible.

Oh, and that Trump inspired a coup to stay in office.
His own Generals believed it was a possibility, so...

Trump a poor speaker? Nope! He and Reagan was the best speakers in my lifetime.
54715726.jpg

His state of the unions could be replayed for their greatness and he has delivered others as well.

I liked Trump's mix of teleprompter for starting points and then the ad libbing and then back to teleprompter talking points. At least you heard something he was thinking, not what was prepared.
Reagans Noonan scripted speeches were good as well though. Reagan was just a likeable guy. He had a good vision for our nation after the Carter era debacle.

What a moronic and idiotic statement. This was the most comprehensive and secure audit in history. A lot of the delay at the moment is due to the Maricopa Board having completely refused to comply with multiple subpoenas and because they have absolutely refused to help with any requests for information thay were made.
So what comes after this “excuses phase” of the process?

I saw Ted Cruz in a Ferrari with cases of ballots on bamboo paper marked with sharpies and he also had the skittles server. I'll sign an affidavit, but it's only going to say I saw Ted Cruz in a car I couldn't identify with some stuff and I suspect the car was a Ferrari and the stuff could have been ballots and skittles servers.
He was throwing flaming, ballot eating chickens out the window as he past by my house.

Reactions: clarksvol00
When can we expect official results?

I'd expect them maybe by mid August?? They have said numerous times speed is not the objective. Getting it right and being able to present it in a way that is undeniable and correct no matter which way it goes is the #1 goal. They are finishing up a final recount using a corner sheet counting machine. Also working on tabulation sheet sorting and validation, report writeup and database analysis.

Still waiting for Maricopa County to supply

Dominion Database tabulators requiring 2nd set of passwords

Network Routers and accompanying log files

Images of mail-in envelopes

Reactions: Orangeburst
Kelly mentions here once again that thousands of duplicated ballots have no serial number to match up with the original ballots. If this is true then this in itself should be enough to decertify the election in Arizona

This lady is nuts.

I find it hilarious that they find "discrepancies" but nothing that could be called fraud.

Even they aren't stepping over that line, because fraud would men they would have to take it to court. They do not intend on ever doing that.

Reactions: volfanhill and AshG
Kelly mentions here once again that thousands of duplicated ballots have no serial number to match up with the original ballots. If this is true then this in itself should be enough to decertify the election in Arizona

You are delusional if you believe this "audit" in Maricopa County could possibly lead to any official action concerning the results of the 2020 Presidential election.

... and when I said that you have posted material from the fringe of the far right, Kelli Ward was someone that I had in mind. She has promoted every conspiracy theory under the sun. From the Clintons putting a hit on Vince Foster, birther-ism, PizzaGate, Q'Anon and Seth Rich being murdered by Debbie Wasserman Schultz herself... she has weighed in on every single one of them. Nothing is ever too loony for her.

You are delusional if you believe this "audit" in Maricopa County could possibly lead to any official action concerning the results of the 2020 Presidential election.

... and when I said that you have posted material from the fringe of the far right, Kelli Ward was someone that I had in mind. She has promoted every conspiracy theory under the sun. From the Clintons putting a hit on Vince Foster, birther-ism, PizzaGate, Q'Anon and Seth Rich being murdered by Debbie Wasserman Schultz herself... she has weighed in on every single one of them. Nothing is ever too loony for her.

And yet Trump was a Russian agent and had a pee tape

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

VN Store

Back