Arian Foster just retired

I really understand that, Carl. It just happens sometimes. Shame that we couldn't keep the aftermath of the fumbles contained.

All I'm trying to convey is that his fumbles....while few in number.... were more memorable than the typical fumble because they either occurred near the goal line killing a score or were returned for a TD.

If I recall correctly, Little Man Stewart fumbled inside the 5 two years in a row against Bama, but those were mostly forgotten.

All I'm trying to convey is that his fumbles....while few in number.... were more memorable than the typical fumble because they either occurred near the goal line killing a score or were returned for a TD.

If I recall correctly, Little Man Stewart fumbled inside the 5 two years in a row against Bama, but those were mostly forgotten.

Me and my friends used to call him "Fumble Foster"...I mean...that's what I remember him for. Specifically the SC and Penn State games.

Reactions: 3 people
He's a pacifist, so you couldn't be more wrong.

Tennessee fans will always need a scapegoat, and none better than the atheist guy who makes them confront how dirty college football is.

So freaking typical. His religious beliefs have nothing to do with how I and I'm guessing many Vol fans feel about AF. His arrogance, aloofness, and selfish ways have everything to do with his perception.

Reactions: 3 people
Great VFL and great back. How can the so-called NFL experts miss that badly. Highly rated junior then completely forgotten the next year.

I loved watching him play. Some fans don't understand some of the things that happened when he played at UT. Stats show that he had 5 fumbles in his career and one of them was attributed to a quarterback.

Or we understand everything and have an issue with a **** stirrer that enjoys painting the university in a negative light. I can see why you would like him though.

Reactions: 1 person
:3cheers: :3cheers: :3cheers:
:baloon: :baloon: :baloon:

Pro Football just got more watchable, One less drama queen.

Last edited:
He's a pacifist, so you couldn't be more wrong.

Tennessee fans will always need a scapegoat, and none better than the atheist guy who makes them confront how dirty college football is.

What a joke. Get over yourself.

Most of us know how college football works. Dinosaur brain was doing no enlightening.

Reactions: 2 people
Great VFL and great back. How can the so-called NFL experts miss that badly. Highly rated junior then completely forgotten the next year.

Exactly how is he a great VFL? I appreciate the sweat, blood and everything he gave while on the Hill, but I have a major issue with him since his departure.

Calling it now - he will be a voice in the concussion debate.

Agree - he has big time SJW credentials (concussions, kneeled during the anthem, raised Muslim now an atheist, is/was a vegan, has said that college players can be paid). ESPN would love to have him come on.

Sorry, he was my second favorite back next to TS. Henry being 3rd. I didn't follow before the mid 90's. Is he a role model for VFL? No. Did he give his all for UT? I think so.

He came very close to causing a loss at KY in 2007. He picked up an unsportsmanlike 15 yard penalty by flinging the football at the end of an OT period. TN had to start the next OT from their 40, but managed to overcome that 15 yard mistake. In his defense, I think that he was overly enthusiastic and accidentally flung the ball. It was a fumble that wasn't technically a fumble.

I don't think that he was purposely throwing TN under the bus with the comments about taking money and needing tacos. I believe that he said those things due to immaturity, ignorance, and situational unawareness. I think that he thought he was just telling funny stories. It was a bad decision.

He came very close to causing a loss at KY in 2007. He picked up an unsportsmanlike 15 yard penalty by flinging the football at the end of an OT period. TN had to start the next OT from their 40, but managed to overcome that 15 yard mistake. In his defense, I think that he was overly enthusiastic and accidentally flung the ball. It was a fumble that wasn't technically a fumble.

I don't think that he was purposely throwing TN under the bus with the comments about taking money and needing tacos. I believe that he said those things due to immaturity, ignorance, and situational unawareness. I think that he thought he was just telling funny stories. It was a bad decision.

Let's make excuses for the guy.

VN Store

Back