Area 51

It seems like past TV shows I've watched indicated that parts of this area were once a testing site for nuclear weapons. These people may be marching straight into a very toxic environment. I assume that it will be on the Nevada taxpayers to take care of all the quarantining and end of life care that will be necessitated.

It seems like past TV shows I've watched indicated that parts of this area were once a testing site for nuclear weapons. These people may be marching straight into a very toxic environment. I assume that it will be on the Nevada taxpayers to take care of all the quarantining and end of life care that will be necessitated.
Feel like people aren’t understanding this is just a meme. No one is actually going to do this.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I was hoping to see live footage of the dude from the opening video. His wife and kids must be proud. Even of his practice runs. He's a champ.

Well, they do have to prepare, lest they look like complete idiots if anything actually happened, but you have to love DoD responses. It’s like an episode of The Office in cami.

(Grown-up Army brat here, daughter and niece of career Army physicians who died far too young of 100% service-connected conditions, and now retired from 15+ years with the VA, so spare me the crap, please.)

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Please don't confuse the Air Force (minus the pilots, and even then they are a breed of their own) as military. Thank you

I dont recall terrorists thinking that way when they lobbed mortars and a few rockets at me.

Edit: Though to be fair, us CE folks tend to distance ourselves from everybody else and do our own thing.haha

Last edited:
Next, the same A**Holes will try to get a huge mob to "raid the depository at Ft. Knox"-I'd love to see that! Talk about reducing the population of idiots in the US.....

VN Store

Back