Are you the biggest UGA fan this Saturday?

Cheering pretty hard for UGa right now, yep. It's not fun, I"m holding my nose, but I'm cheering them on.

Man. I'm afraid Eason is going to be the real deal. Gonna be tough going against him for the next 2-3 years. Go dawgs though

Yeah, agreed. Will be good football (maybe nerve-racking, but good football) to see him and Guarantano (or Dormady, whoever we end up with) in an artillery duel for 60 minutes each year, 2017 and beyond. Think we're going to be more of a passing team, and we know UGa will. :good!:

Ha ha. They just said, "Tennessee taught them how to do it" and talked about the Hail Mary (Dobbsnail Boot).

That was a good point they made. Also, the Great One, who has a fanboy club here on VN, Nic Chubb, he and all those other RBs rushed for a total of 19 yards in the first half. Maybe his greatness will further show itself.

Reactions: 1 person
That was a good point they made. Also, the Great One, who has a fanboy club here on VN, Nic Chubb, he and all those other RBs rushed for a total of 19 yards in the first half. Maybe his greatness will further show itself.

I believe that if UGA doesn't run the ball better they will lose. Idk why they put everything on an true freshman QB. BTW Eason is the real deal. I hate admitting that. They will be tough next year.

Reactions: 3 people
I believe that if UGA doesn't run the ball better they will lose. Idk why they put everything on an true freshman QB. BTW Eason is the real deal. I hate admitting that. They will be tough next year.
Neither team is running the ball worth a damn. The crowd doesn't seem to be into the game either.

Reactions: 3 people
Ga isn't winning this game. I've been critical of DeBord, and I'm not saying a like him either, but Chaney is calling some hot garbage right now.

Game on the line a couple of weeks ago, 4th and 1, Smart gives the ball to the Human Joystick and loses. Today, game on the line 4th and 2, takes the ball again out of Chubb's hands, puts it in a freshman's and throws for an incompletion. Ballgame!!

Lol, either Kirby is stupid or Nic ain't all that or some of both which is my pick.

VN Store

Back