Are you the biggest UGA fan this Saturday?

Either way a hated rival is going to lose. That sounds like a win win for me. I will relish the tears of whichever fan base crying Saturday.

Reactions: 1 person
I hate Florida..... I hate Georgia.... I hate them. I wish there was a way they could both lose this week.

Being from Athens, under no situation can I actively root for the dawgs. I'm just gonna get hammered in Columbia and check the score after the game.

Florida cruises this week but loses at Arky and LSU...

I am more concerned with us losing than Florida not losing

Reactions: 1 person
Georgia has to win or I'd hate to be Kirby........on a different note LSU will destroy florida. I hope they beat them so bad the swamp donkeys teeth turn white!

this is tough, for future playoff sake, this is what i want; fl to kill everyone they play until lsu, then loose a close game (hail mary) only other loss for lsu is to bama. Bama wins out. Our win over fl looks really good for us (they will be higher ranked than us going into the lsu game. Their loss will give us an automatic bump into their spot 7 or 8, maybe even 6. Then beat bama. We are in!

yes

Well considering a few posters already think I am... 😐

**** UGA

**** Florida

Anytime Florida plays, I always pull for their opposition. I don't care if it's the school for the blind, I always want Florida to lose.

Same here. Only time I've ever pulled for Florida was in 97 against Florida State. The only reason I did then is because an FSU loss put us in the Orange Bowl against Nebraska with an outside shot at the NC.

Nah, can't ever actively root for Georgia. Just hope they have one more point than Florida when the game is over.

bull ****..

dawgs need to win or they are known as puppies from this point on.

Florida would beat UGA
LSU would beat Florida
LSU would beat Bama

I want UGA to lose 5-6 games because of recruiting.
I want VOLS to play LSU, not Bama, in SEC title game.

I hate UGA and want them to lose every game, but we NEED Florida to lose. So I'll give them one week to beat Florida.

Fl. is much better than most on here think and so is Tennessee. Fl will get their take down at the hands of LSU, where big Ed has them playing with renewed confidence.

Not so sure UF is. They haven't beaten anyone and we are by far the toughest team they have played. FL will lose at Ark and at LSU. GA could beat them too if they play well.

I will cheer for UGA, while hoping there is a way for both of them to lose.

Edit: See below

VN Store

Back