Are you gonna pull for Georgia in playoff?

Are you pulling for Georgia in the playoff

• Yes

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 236 92.5%

• Total voters

sunnyvol79

Tennessee Vol till I die
It’s fairly probable that there will be a rematch in title game between Bama and Georgia. Is anybody else kinda rooting for Georgia like me? I’m just so sick of Bama winning this thing every other year it would be nice to see a different champion and to shut the Bammers up. Since 2009 the only SEC teams to win it all other than Bama was Auburn in 2010 and LSU 2019 and they both had magical superstar heisman winning QB’s to do it and take Bama down. Now let me say I’m no Georgia fan but I think they got a decent shot at beating Bama in the rematch but it’s unlikely if they start Bennett again they must go with JT against Michigan which I don’t think will be a easy game either but that Georgia Dline should shut down Michigans run game. Can Kirby finally push the right buttons and make the right adjustments against Bama in his 5th matchup against them? That’s the big question cause he certainly has the talent in spades to win it all. Georgia despite their SEC title game meltdown is still right where any team would love to be in the playoff and controlling their own destiny just win two games and your national champs.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. For multiple reasons.
I went to GT and UT. I have double barrel hatred for the Dogs.
If Bama wins again, what difference was it really make to UT or UT football. Not much. Not like Bama hasn't won every other year or so for the last 14 years or so.
Lastly, I just do not want to have to listen to the puppies have anything to gloat about. A loss for the puppies in the playoffs would be a great late Christmas present

There will never be a time I will root for those clowns.

I seriously would support ISIS-K or Al Queda before I ever root for them.

Aside from them I hope all other SEC teams win their bowl!

Reactions: preacherwebb
It’s fairly probable that there will be a rematch in title game between Bama and Georgia. Is anybody else kinda rooting for Georgia like me? I’m just so sick of Bama winning this thing every other year it would be nice to see a different champion and to shut the Bammers up. Since 2009 the only SEC teams to win it all other than Bama was Auburn in 2010 and LSU 2019 and they both had magical superstar heisman winning QB’s to do it and take Bama down. Now let me say I’m no Georgia fan but I think they got a decent shot at beating Bama in the rematch but it’s unlikely if they start Bennett again they must go with JT against Michigan which I don’t think will be a easy game either but that Georgia Dline should shut down Michigans run game. Can Kirby finally push the right buttons and make the right adjustments against Bama in his 5th matchup against them? That’s the big question cause he certainly has the talent in spades to win it all. Georgia despite their SEC title game meltdown is still right where any team would love to be in the playoff and controlling their own destiny just win two games and your national champs.
Georgia had their chance in the SEC championship and they couldn't even keep it close. As far as I am concern, they had their chance and blew it. Really don't need to see a rematch.

I'd pull for the russians before I would support the trash program of uga in any way.

If the title game is a rematch, then as distasteful as it is, I'm a Gump for a Day.

And even if they back into the title in a down year in football overall, zero respect. Whiny, passive aggressive, needy fans and a trash program.

michigan-wolverines-flag.gif

Georgia is the last team we should be wanting to get over the hump. I’ve kind of accepted that Bama is Bama amd they’re just on another level that no one will ever replicate, but we don’t need another prolonged roadblock with UGA winning a title.

VN Store

Back