Are you gonna pull for Georgia in playoff?

Are you pulling for Georgia in the playoff

• Yes

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 236 92.5%

• Total voters
Another Bama title is what it is. But Georgia breaking down that wall and ending the 1980 stuff we dont need. Kirby has it rolling and if he has a title or 2 before Saban retires who do you think takes the torch? We need them to keep falling short. That being said I prefer the Big 10 drought continue too. So I hope Georgia beats Michigan and Bama to beat UGA.

I will never "pull" for UGA unless they are a Terrible team with nothing to lose and are playing Florida.

I've been in 47 regular FBS stadiums' and in 12 "other" stadiums (i.e. bowl games, neutral site games, conference championship games) and their fans are BY FAR the most insufferable group of people I have ever encountered.......and I acknowledge ours might be a close second....but still.

Seeing UGA fans do the Gator chomp at our marching band after we beat them in the 90's made me think...."that is your biggest rival, and you are doing their cheer because they beat someone else, have some self-respect." I tried to think about a situation where I could be at a game and go to an opposing team's band busses and yell "R*ll T#%E" while rocking the busses back and forth, and there isn't one.

So no, I will not now, nor will I EVER "pull" for UGA.

It’s fairly probable that there will be a rematch in title game between Bama and Georgia. Is anybody else kinda rooting for Georgia like me? I’m just so sick of Bama winning this thing every other year it would be nice to see a different champion and to shut the Bammers up. Since 2009 the only SEC teams to win it all other than Bama was Auburn in 2010 and LSU 2019 and they both had magical superstar heisman winning QB’s to do it and take Bama down. Now let me say I’m no Georgia fan but I think they got a decent shot at beating Bama in the rematch but it’s unlikely if they start Bennett again they must go with JT against Michigan which I don’t think will be a easy game either but that Georgia Dline should shut down Michigans run game. Can Kirby finally push the right buttons and make the right adjustments against Bama in his 5th matchup against them? That’s the big question cause he certainly has the talent in spades to win it all. Georgia despite their SEC title game meltdown is still right where any team would love to be in the playoff and controlling their own destiny just win two games and your national champs.
You should have a "no, hell no!" option in the poll. UGA is my most hated program...in every sport. Gawd awful fan base.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
I'll always pull against UGA unless we somehow need them to help us get to Atlanta. But I'm pulling for the team they are playing to lose and not for UGA to win. I get self satisfaction out seeing UGA go through the process of being the Chicago Cubs of college football. With each year of being let down and time ticking away it causes more chaos in Athens.

Go Bearcats!!! That's the only acceptable response.

Yes, I agree....... They have a very good attacking defense and the best CB's in CFB in Ahmad Gardner and Coby Bryant... seen them on TV numerous times and just absolute lockdowns..... Their offense is above average and Ridder is the type of QB that gives Bama problems. Good passer and very good runner. The key is if Cinci OL can open up enough holes to get Jerome Ford close to 100 yds. If they do there is a very good chance they could win this game.

I will never "pull" for UGA unless they are a Terrible team with nothing to lose and are playing Florida.

I've been in 47 regular FBS stadiums' and in 12 "other" stadiums (i.e. bowl games, neutral site games, conference championship games) and their fans are BY FAR the most insufferable group of people I have ever encountered.......and I acknowledge ours might be a close second....but still.

Seeing UGA fans do the Gator chomp at our marching band after we beat them in the 90's made me think...."that is your biggest rival, and you are doing their cheer because they beat someone else, have some self-respect." I tried to think about a situation where I could be at a game and go to an opposing team's band busses and yell "R*ll T#%E" while rocking the busses back and forth, and there isn't one.

So no, I will not now, nor will I EVER "pull" for UGA.

Yup. uga. Klassy with a K. Always.

VN Store

Back