Are we tough enough

Vols win.
Joe plays better than Hooker ever did against Vandy.
Wright got his 1000 yards
We got to see Nico.

And yet Vol fans complain. absolutely typical.

It’s taken Harbaugh several years, and maybe some other things, to get them to this point.
It didn’t take him several years to realize Milton wasn’t it. He noticed it early and moved on. Congratulations for Milton and the way he was dedicated to Tennessee. Regardless of what many think of him, he will always be a VFL and gave his all, regardless if he won or lost a game.

It’s taken Harbaugh several years, and maybe some other things, to get them to this point.
Yea, he was 0-5 against Ohio State and many wanted him canned. Now he’s won three in a row against OSU and the Michigan fans love him.

I’m glad our fans don’t want to fire our coaches all the time!

Watching Michigan and tosu game man Michigan is full of hard noses players. Good QB and great running back, but the rest of the team just so much effort. I can’t find words to describe it. They may still lose the game, but man I wish we played like these guys. Hate them both like, but some respect.
why can’t our players put forth the effort like they do. Seem to just give up against the teams we lost to. Are we soft? Go big orange
It's easy to get up when you only play 1 opponent a year that has a 50/50% or better chance of beating you. So yeah, if we paid the bottom half of the SEC every year and Bama for the last game, we'd be super up too, etc.

Reactions: SAPPER 5
If we plan on moving to the next level, DB's and LB's need to learn how to shed blocks, WR's need to fight for the ball and the whole team has got to play hard and with bad intent from whistle to whistle. We have swagger but they aren't good enough to have swagger yet....simple.

Watching Michigan and tosu game man Michigan is full of hard noses players. Good QB and great running back, but the rest of the team just so much effort. I can’t find words to describe it. They may still lose the game, but man I wish we played like these guys. Hate them both like, but some respect.
why can’t our players put forth the effort like they do. Seem to just give up against the teams we lost to. Are we soft? Go big orange
Yes, compared to those teams, we're EXTREMELY soft. It's like watching two different sports entirely watching those guys play, then our guys. Michigan FLIES to the football EVERY play, they finish blocks, they ALL play with an aggressive, but controlled edge.. Sadly, we do none of those things. It's why Harbaugh is often thought of as a top 5 coach in the country, & also why he has numerous NFL teams that are gonna be knocking down the door trying to hire him after this season's over.

VN Store

Back