Are we tough enough

Dansky

Watching Michigan and tosu game man Michigan is full of hard noses players. Good QB and great running back, but the rest of the team just so much effort. I can’t find words to describe it. They may still lose the game, but man I wish we played like these guys. Hate them both like, but some respect.
why can’t our players put forth the effort like they do. Seem to just give up against the teams we lost to. Are we soft? Go big orange

Watching Michigan and tosu game man Michigan is full of hard noses players. Good QB and great running back, but the rest of the team just so much effort. I can’t find words to describe it. They may still lose the game, but man I wish we played like these guys. Hate them both like, but some respect.
why can’t our players put forth the effort like they do. Seem to just give up against the teams we lost to. Are we soft? Go big orange
See what they do against a proper test, a top SEC team.

Looking at Vandy's first drive down our throats, the answer is obviously no, the real questions are why is this defense still so bad again this year in November and why is Tim Banks still employed here?

That quality depth trope won’t work as an excuse against Vandy.

Reactions: barryrules99
EDIT: LOL I'm posting to wrong thread. Can't even blame it on alcohol. I'm eating cherry turnover.

I find it funny seeing all the noise from Ohio fans wanting to remove Day cause he can't beat Michigan. He loses one regular season game and he's on a banana peel

Ryan Day cries and whines. Harbaugh is socially awkward and has sleepovers with recruits. We are tough enough

If you look at the rosters of Georgia and Alabama (our direct competition), then the answer is no. We need more size physicality & toughness. That is a recruiting issue. You don't make soft kids rough. You go out and get the proper type of kids for the job at hand, which of course is winning the SEC.

Reactions: orchidvol
Uh, throw in that they have played the softest of schedules. Don't have to be tough to win those.

OP, go look at how long it’s taken Harbaugh to get where he’s at with MU. Heupel can get there if we give him time.

VN Store

Back