Are Fair and Rumph on their way out?

Basilio and Swain actually have more accurate, and early, information than you get from any other local broadcast source... I can't understand why people continue to follow state-run radio where everything they say is filtered and scripted for the most part... Basilio actually has an athletic department insider (Orange Throat) and other boosters that have provided numerous accurate insights over and over again... haters gonna hate on TB, but you should really listen to he and his contributors... you'll be pleasantly surprised... let the vitriol spewing begin in 3-2-1...
You’re right. But the sheeple would rather get spoon fed from state run.l radio or listen to Ainge play high school grab ass.

Reactions: SKnoxVol
2 LB coaches is not at all rare in a 3-4 team 2 Db coaches is not unheard of but 2lb and 2 db coaches on same staff I dont think ive ever heard of that.

Most of what you guys have heard of relates to the previous limit of 9 coaches, now it's 10. Gotta find somewhere for that guy to coach.
1. QB
2. RB
3. WR
4. TE
5. OL
6. DL
7. OLB
8. ILB
9. CB
10. Safety. This position could be DE if the other guy is an interior DL coach. Making the CB the traditional DB coach. Makes more sense though to have two different coaches though in the secondary. Play two different ways depending on scheme/play call. Either way, this tenth coach now gives added flexibility.

Reactions: Bobo0101
I find Basilio to be entertaining, and right more often than not. He was stating that Helton was gong to be gone by the end of the season as early as October. He was on the Cheney watch early on. He was at the forefront during the Schiano fiasco.

Sure, he is bombastic, he is over the top sometimes. But his guest list is awesome, and he does a good show.

I find Basilio to be entertaining, and right more often than not. He was stating that Helton was gong to be gone by the end of the season as early as October. He was on the Cheney watch early on. He was at the forefront during the Schiano fiasco.

Sure, he is bombastic, he is over the top sometimes. But his guest list is awesome, and he does a good show.
I got attacked for even bringing the Basilio talk about Helton to the board. If there is ever an "expert" on vn that says someone does or does not know what they are talking about, it makes no difference to the minions how much evidence there is to the contrary.

Basilio and Swain actually have more accurate, and early, information than you get from any other local broadcast source... I can't understand why people continue to follow state-run radio where everything they say is filtered and scripted for the most part... Basilio actually has an athletic department insider (Orange Throat) and other boosters that have provided numerous accurate insights over and over again... haters gonna hate on TB, but you should really listen to he and his contributors... you'll be pleasantly surprised... let the vitriol spewing begin in 3-2-1...

I hate you!

jk

Basilio has a lot of haters because he isn’t afraid to share what he hears, positive or negative. State run radio is always in spin mode so you can’t get the complete story.

On top of being right about Helton, Chaney, & Fair, Basilio was even hinting at us getting Bailey before he committed. Pretty good recent track record.

Reactions: Volfan76
I got attacked for even bringing the Basilio talk about Helton to the board. If there is ever an "expert" on vn that says someone does or does not know what they are talking about, it makes no difference to the minions how much evidence there is to the contrary.

Your schtick is old. Its time to grow up.

Ansley was here before. He has history with CJP on the Bama staff. Good hire on and off the field, in addition to being a good hire from a from a development/recruiting standpoint.

Basilio has a lot of haters because he isn’t afraid to share what he hears, positive or negative. State run radio is always in spin mode so you can’t get the complete story.

On top of being right about Helton, Chaney, & Fair, Basilio was even hinting at us getting Bailey before he committed. Pretty good recent track record.
Put on your tinfoil hat. Conspiracy against Basilio. He’s a nice guy but come on. 100 listeners, is he even on the radio now?

He could have predicted before the Shiano fiasco that Fulmer would hire Pruitt and thet still probably wouldnt like him.

Reactions: Jack Burton

VN Store

Back