Are Fair and Rumph on their way out?

Vfl2407

Basilio (yes, I know) saying that CJP not happy with their lackluster recruiting and that he is looking to replace them.
Anybody else heard this?

He’s not always wrong.
Just wondered if anyone has heard any rumors that CJP is not happy with their recruiting efforts.

I had the impression that Rumph played a big role in the recruitment of Crouch? This would surprise me but I will wait for a better source than Basilio.

Reactions: BigOrangeBuck
Rumph was also at the recruiting celebration in Nashville last night, so I would imagine if he was on his way out, he wouldn't be making public appearances.
Rumph makes $800,000 a year. As long as you are getting that kind of paycheck, you are expected to be at every appearance until you are not.

Yea, but I disagree with you on TB.
Hey I like Tony B. I listen in to his podcasts or shows at least 2 or 3 times a week because he's the most entertaining in town and he does bring some people in the know on, but when he starts saying "I'm hearing.." and "My sources say..." he's throwing darts at a dart board to keep his listeners. He's not a salaried jock, he has bills to pay.

VN Store

Back