Are any of yall watching this???

LBKvol

So im watching this late game between kentucky and utah and if any of yall are please tell me Bill Walton is not the worst speaker i have ever heard!! This is not only funny because kentucky is losing but the guy is talking complete nonsense and his co anchor knows it haha. Kentucky fans must be pissed, the game is in vegas so i think the old hall of famer either is drunk off his ass somehow or forgot to take the meds. Please tune in and listen

So im watching this late game between kentucky and utah and if any of yall are please tell me Bill Walton is not the worst speaker i have ever heard!! This is not only funny because kentucky is losing but the guy is talking complete nonsense and his co anchor knows it haha. Kentucky fans must be pissed, the game is in vegas so i think the old hall of famer either is drunk off his ass somehow or forgot to take the meds. Please tune in and listen
He's high. He's always high. On weed.

but he does love bball

Reactions: VolnJC
A few years ago, he was rambling for 3 or 4 minutes on how Maryland would win the ACC. When he stopped to take a breath, the announcer with him told him Maryland was now in the Big 10. He asked when that happened and the other guy said 2 years ago. He just said, Oh, never mind.
Good weed, Good fun.

Is he as bad as Dickie V. Made some kind of statement in a game last week and the guy calling the game with him repeated what he said in sort of a paraphrase. dickie answered I don't know if I'd say that now.
Comedy at its best.

OK I will. He is bad, really bad, BUT have you not heard/listened to "Dickie Boy Vi-Tal"? I got so tired of trying to watch the UT game he "colored" the other day, I gave up and turned the sound off. He is so bad, I usually leave any game he is "coloring". Hell!! He can't even pronounce Vols, he continues as he has over the years, to call us VALS. DAMN!!! I doubt Walton was any drunker/higher last night than he is all the time. He babbles and tries to be funny all the time. All it does for him, is make him appear and sound just plain stupid.

Apparently, you have not listened to Walton much. This is his MO. This is Walton. Like it or hate it, it is your choice. I think it is funny. Walton has been known for having a crush on Mary Jane.

I saw an interview with Willie other day and he said he had give up booze and weed because it was bad for his health. lol!!! still does women he said!

WHY worry about HEALTH at his age? Hell the pot is supposed to be a "Cure All". lol Maybe the women "do him"; cuz he has trouble breathing and singing.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back