Are any of yall watching this???

So im watching this late game between kentucky and utah and if any of yall are please tell me Bill Walton is not the worst speaker i have ever heard!! This is not only funny because kentucky is losing but the guy is talking complete nonsense and his co anchor knows it haha. Kentucky fans must be pissed, the game is in vegas so i think the old hall of famer either is drunk off his ass somehow or forgot to take the meds. Please tune in and listen
If I recall Bill Walton was a straight A student, and think he went to Stanford Law School. Had he not had all the foot problems, Bill would likely have continued as one of the greats of Pro basketball besides College, which he was also. But, everything does not translate to another field of course, as he has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in broadcasting. LOL

Reactions: vol94
If I recall Bill Walton was a straight A student, and think he went to Stanford Law School. Had he not had all the foot problems, Bill would likely have continued as one of the greats of Pro basketball besides College, which he was also. But, everything does not translate to another field of course, as he has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in broadcasting. LOL
But he does interject a few interesting tidbits of history and associations along.

Walton struggled with a speech impediment when he was younger. He stuttered badly while at UCLA. John Wooden was very protective of him and wouldn't allow him to be interviewed on national television. It is really amazing that he was able to work in broadcasting at all... but he has, for close to 30 years. Of course, Walton is also a long time time dead head/pot head. The speculation that he is drunk/high, in Vegas is probably not totally ridiculous.

Walton struggled with a speech impediment when he was younger. He stuttered badly while at UCLA. John Wooden was very protective of him and wouldn't allow him to be interviewed on national television. It is really amazing that he was able to work in broadcasting at all... but he has, for close to 30 years. Of course, Walton is also a long time time dead head/pot head. The speculation that he is drunk/high, in Vegas is probably not totally ridiculous.
Thanks. Now that you mention it, I do recall hearing something about his speech problem when young.
His son Luke played for the Lakers & for those who enjoy passing, he was one of the best in imo. Currently Head Coach of the Sacramento Kings.

VN Store

Back