'24 AR RB Braylen Russell (Arkansas commit)

oh look the slightest thing doesn't immediately go UT's way and the Legion of the Miserable are in full swing. Time to cancel the season and just give up on recruiting, I swear you guys like drama more than any high school girl.
Actually haven’t seen anybody more upset than this in the thread

oh look the slightest thing doesn't immediately go UT's way and the Legion of the Miserable are in full swing. Time to cancel the season and just give up on recruiting, I swear you guys like drama more than any high school girl.
Man we've missed on like 20 guys that we actually want lol.

There's nothing "little" about that 🥺

Man we've missed on like 20 guys that we actually want lol.

There's nothing "little" about that 🥺
20? We've missed on Calhoun/Pringle which was always going to happen, Ronan, Reddell, Fountain, and Ify. Bennett and Harrell technically too but Bennett was always going to go back to SC and Harrell just wanted to be the guy somewhere.

Always crazy to me when a skill position passes up an opportunity to play in Heup’s offense. Everyone has their reasons but it just seems like it would be so much dang fun to play for Heup on that side of the ball.

Reactions: Vols1117 and TAF
Always crazy to me when a skill position passes up an opportunity to play in Heup’s offense. Everyone has their reasons but it just seems like it would be so much dang fun to play for Heup on that side of the ball.

AGREED...Defensive players saying "I'm not gonna play 110 snaps per game"...I understand...but OFFENSIVE boys that wanna SCORE!

Reactions: MarcoVol
Isn’t it about time for Fong to change his Ryan Wingo prediction for the fourth time?

Nobody should be panicking.

Reactions: DarthVol1
AGREED...Defensive players saying "I'm not gonna play 110 snaps per game"...I understand...but OFFENSIVE boys that wanna SCORE!

The flip side of that is that we play deeper into our our roster because of the increased snaps so kids are more likely to see the field here. No one is in for 110 snaps. That is how I would sell it.

The offense sells itself.

We signed a class of 21 players last year. Solid class.

But were 3 or 4 commits, on OL, away from a really good class.

This year we is the potential for a much more solid class top to bottom. In state, non instate. You've got to find a way to close these guys, and we've done that, some.

We are def in a dog fight sometimes when we could maybe not be in a dog fight. Staff perhaps doesnt have a good feel for being negative recruited against? Or doesnt push hard enough earlier?

Dunno. I think we get this kid but is concerning, when looking at the trend of some other recruitments also.

If so, it's time to go all in on Nate Frazier, or wait to see who blows up this fall. There's always a couple of those guys every year.
Nah.
We're kind of loaded at RB already.

Lewis is just icing imo.

VN Store

Back