'20 AR ATH Blayne Toll (Arkansas commit)

How did I miss this guy the first time around? Has a lot of Hunter Henry to him, but looks like he could grow some more to be one of those prototype OLBs the NFL keeps drafting in the first round. I figure his competition is trash, but he’s doing what you do when you overpower your opponents. Way more flexible than I figured he would be watching all the Hudl.

GA St. is weaker than WKU, but I get what you’re saying. Neither program is exactly lighting it up.
One program is about to go 7-5 with a chance to win 8 games in year 2 after a bowl game. The other just fired their head coach mid season after getting blown out by lowly WKU and will be 0-16 in the SEC in two seasons. There’s no comparison whatsoever between Tennessee and Arkansas. If we played, Tennessee would win by at least 30 points imo.

One program is about to go 7-5 with a chance to win 8 games in year 2 after a bowl game. The other just fired their head coach mid season after getting blown out by lowly WKU and will be 0-16 in the SEC in two seasons. There’s no comparison whatsoever between Tennessee and Arkansas. If we played, Tennessee would win by at least 30 points imo.
Except our offense can't score 30 points

Ramey on 247 said he has heard rumblings that Toll will visit for Vandy game. CALLAHAN said he has heard there is a good chance but hasn’t confirmed. Think if the visit happens very good chance we flip

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back