Apologies for the down time

Yeah, everything is humming right along & then BANG .... get off my lawn.
At first, I was thinking I was being kicked-off or banned for bad behavior.

Again, thanks Freak for all you do here to keep this a great place to hang out.
Funny how all the baseball peeps were paranoid!😂
@chuckiepoo 😒
GBO!!

Correct, I was in a panic. I was able to log on but was not able to go to any threads on this website.
I thought at first I was having problems w/my computer & that worried me the most.
Same here and it coincided with me watching UT vs UGA on ESPN+ app. They cut that game off early and didn't show the top of the 9th inning. ESPNU was also broadcasting the game. The app displayed a technical issue error message so 1st place I go is to VN site to kinda track the game and was greeted with a similar message. I didn't go panic mode but thought I may have to go to a restore point on my computer which is a pain in the azz, imo.

We were dealing with some database issues last night that took a while to resolve. Everything appears to be working normally again at this time. Please let me know if you have any issues or receive any errors.

Thanks for your patience.

🤪
Seriously, thanks @Freak for giving us the best board in the land!
GBO!!

We were dealing with some database issues last night that took a while to resolve. Everything appears to be working normally again at this time. Please let me know if you have any issues or receive any errors.

Thanks for the fix....but still want the front page updated....lol

Completely unacceptable. But I will forgive you this (1!) time!

you-have-disgraced-yourself-and-you-must-be-punished-king-jaffe-joffer.gif

Yeah, everything is humming right along & then BANG .... get off my lawn.
At first, I was thinking I was being kicked-off or banned for bad behavior.

Again, thanks Freak for all you do here to keep this a great place to hang out.
Um, you were kicked off on principle. The server hiccup was a few minutes later.

I feared the new disinformation board he finally shut VN down. I m sure Saban has them in his thralldom Just like the NCAA and the Illuninti 😂

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Let's shut down the server again tonight! Everybody watch the Basevols whup the dawgs again!! GBO!

VN Store

Back