Apologies for the down time

Jake Tate

Drive-By Expert
We were dealing with some database issues last night that took a while to resolve. Everything appears to be working normally again at this time. Please let me know if you have any issues or receive any errors.

Thanks for your patience.
I’m so mad right now. I pay a lot of money to be part of the catastrophe. I want a refund. Lol…

thanks for all you do Freak! You tha man!

ITSGR82BATNVOL

Most passionate fan base
We were dealing with some database issues last night that took a while to resolve. Everything appears to be working normally again at this time. Please let me know if you have any issues or receive any errors.

...and this is why Freak is respected and loved by all. He doesn't take Volnation members for granted, not even one :D

Gandalf

The Orange/White Wizard
No kidding? Very cool. If you don’t mind, shoot me an email so I’ll have your address. I wouldn’t mind picking your brain at some point. Vol_Freak@yahoo.com
btw - since you are stuck using a relational db with vbullletin, you might try MariaDB, since it is supported. It is a good bit faster, especially with concurrency. You see high-end servers like Kinsta using it over MYSQL.

Im sure Tsar can provide insight

SmashMouth

Hey, thanks for all your work on this site. This place is a ray of Tennessee Orange sunshine out here in Texas.

VN Store