Anyone watching gameday from the swamp?

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
ESPN's love for Florida is sickening. I mean they just have all these good things to say about them like "best offense in the country" not to mention they are all over Tebow's jock as usual....

Which we could have our spring game nationally televised....

I don't see what's wrong with them saying that Florida will have the best offense next year.

You guys see their RB screw the pooch against those kids running for the scholly? If I was that dude that won, I'd be demanding they pay for my schooling regardless of the fact that their RB waited too long in the starting block. Also, sweet collage there ESPN showing Arkansas, LSU, Alabama, and Florida...not even our FG block against Kentucky? Really? We didn't have one play that you would want to put in there?

I dont like Florida, but they DESERVE the hype. They have earned it. And they are gonna be better this year,We havent earned anything for a very, very long time. And Tebow is a beast!!!!

I understand that Tebow won the Heisman and is a damn good football player. However, when they are finding ways to wash his balls right after he throws a pick six...Come on, now.

So far, I have learned that Tebow is a surgeon, master fund raiser and a part time Pastor.

I am a realist, if Tebow was a Vol we would all be on the wagon. Most of all what have we done in the past few years to get recognition? I am a vol born and raised. WILL NEVER BE A GATOR FAN. But they do deserve it.Like it or not.

You guys see their RB screw the pooch against those kids running for the scholly? If I was that dude that won, I'd be demanding they pay for my schooling regardless of the fact that their RB waited too long in the starting block. Also, sweet collage there ESPN showing Arkansas, LSU, Alabama, and Florida...not even our FG block against Kentucky? Really? We didn't have one play that you would want to put in there?

Wait -- a student actually won one of those 40 yard dashes? I heard they were doing that and if you beat one of them, you automatically got a scholarship. What happened?

The last heat was the only one, and this one guy was absolutely BLAZING. He beat Rainey who ran against him in the heat, but Rainey faulted on the start. So he then ran alone in a 40 time to see if his was faster, which I thought was BS.

Yeah that whole thing was one big pukefest. Just give teblow the heisman again. Then its off to his life as a career backup to whoever in the nfl.

the only thing i took away from the whole 4 hours worth of broadcast.....was very early on when they were doing their breakdown of the SEC...and went thru SC, GA, FL, LSU, Bama......and Fowler said "and we haven't even mentioned TN yet, and they represented the East in the title game last year" and both Corso and Herbie said "yeah, they're a non factor".

non factor.

i hope i wasn't the ony one that heard that.

the only thing i took away from the whole 4 hours worth of broadcast.....was very early on when they were doing their breakdown of the SEC...and went thru SC, GA, FL, LSU, Bama......and Fowler said "and we haven't even mentioned TN yet, and they represented the East in the title game last year" and both Corso and Herbie said "yeah, they're a non factor".

non factor.

i hope i wasn't the ony one that heard that.

:realmad::mad::furious3:

VN Store

Back